00 tare down and ground up build

Dec 14, 2015
Winter finally came in Ohio we have enjoyed the 60 degree weather long enough and it's time to start my winter project. My plans are to tear the 00 blaster down to bare steel frame and get her back to tip top shape.
20151203_173821.jpg
This is the last time we will see her like this. Plans are to paint frame suspension a arms nerds and plastics. Clean up the fmf fatty pipe and nerff bars. Fab a new bumper. Fab some new lights up. Make a new simplified harness. Redo the seat new custom handmade. Clean up the motor possibly add some porting work myself. New tires and clean the rims up. Fab custom air box. Fab a arm guards. Fab new skid plate front and rear. New chain sprockets. Possibly fab an extended a arm if time to. And replace bearings and seals all around. I look forward to getting everyone's input over the next few months and hope you all enjoy!

Reactions: JoeJoeSX and blasDa
Winter finally came in Ohio we have enjoyed the 60 degree weather long enough and it's time to start my winter project. My plans are to tear the 00 blaster down to bare steel frame and get her back to tip top shape. View attachment 26073This is the last time we will see her like this. Plans are to paint frame suspension a arms nerds and plastics. Clean up the fmf fatty pipe and nerff bars. Fab a new bumper. Fab some new lights up. Make a new simplified harness. Redo the seat new custom handmade. Clean up the motor possibly add some porting work myself. New tires and clean the rims up. Fab custom air box. Fab a arm guards. Fab new skid plate front and rear. New chain sprockets. Possibly fab an extended a arm if time to. And replace bearings and seals all around. I look forward to getting everyone's input over the next few months and hope you all enjoy!
Look forward to following this thread. Is this your first timer rebuilding the bike? Any specific color scheme you want to do?