♦definatly something wr0ng♦

thedirtyalien

Mar 4, 2009
ri
its throwing out gray gas is it mixing with the gear oil? and the bike is revving high until i cover this hole

Last edited by a moderator:
Your crank case may be a little too full if its just a sputter of oil. If it has exhaust gas coming out too, then either the clutch side crank seal is shot or the seal between the 2 case halves has given out. normally this would lead to thick smoke coning out the exhaust and a slow (depending on the size of the leak maybe not so slow) draining of the tranny fluid via the cylinder burning it off. Start with checking the fluid level.

i wouldnt ride it, unless you wear walking shoes for the walk home, check into the above things first, drain the oil, and put the .6 quart of new in it, if theres not a hose, its possible water got in there, get one on there,

if you plug the hole and it idles down, your clutch side crank seal is probably gone. is it putting out alot of white smoke that kinda smells weird? or is it burning fine?

seals def gone ... smoke smells like burning plastic... ani know if i can change this myself if so how can i do it ... it will save me some money thnx guys ... btw i have tools and everythin i can probly do it i just dont know how and dont want to loo like an ass wen i bring it to the mechanic with it all apart.. if ani 1 can tell me how to change the seal i would love u for ever ...