**€ Claim Help €**

blaster1993

Jul 14, 2009
Ireland
right so i bought a bottle of oil in a garage here and apparently its 2stroke but was actually oil to put in a car engine.. golden in color and everything but i thought nothing of it and put into my blasty.. tried to run it got it running but it would just bog down.. so.. would there be any sort of damage done to the engine? a claim would be really nice right now few extra euro :) cheers

I used to run golden 2stroke from autofactors, was a gold color. Looked exactly like 10w 30, rank smell but ran clean.

Does it start? Kicker locked? What RPM range is the bog?

What did it say on the bottle, did it state it was 2 stroke oil and was it suitable for the way you add oil. Some oils are not suitable for oil injection. Lawnmower and outboard oil is not good for air cooled cycle engines.

What did it say on the bottle, did it state it was 2 stroke oil and was it suitable for the way you add oil. Some oils are not suitable for oil injection. Lawnmower and outboard oil is not good for air cooled cycle engines.

exactly, leave your bike in the garage if good oil isnt available that day, and it'll live to ride another day

I used to run golden 2stroke from autofactors, was a gold color. Looked exactly like 10w 30, rank smell but ran clean.

Does it start? Kicker locked? What RPM range is the bog?

really hard to start and it will kick but wont run.. once i finally get it started and i knock it into gear to drive off it bogs straight away.

said all this bullshit on the bottle that its supreme 2stroke and a picture of a motorbike on the front and it even had mix ratios on the bottle :/

Do you premix or use oil injection? Does the bottle state that it is not suitable for oil injection? What oil was being used prior to the new stuff you put in? Some oils do not readily mix with other oils.

Try draining everything, oil and fuel and go for a fresh start. Drain the carb, and dont forget to prime the oil pump if you have one.