zero powerband

Antec1200X

Nov 11, 2010
Fort Nelson B.C
its been awhile sence ive posted but im still having the same problem with the blaster.i re threaded the k,oconner jug and slaped it back on the motor and still have no get up and go.i did have a 68mm bored with a new piston on it and it acted the same zero powerband.could it be the flywheel and stator? im thinking its electrical because theres no other thing it could be

mine did that when the jetting was f*cked up, i played with the main a little and when i put in one a couple sizes bigger it ran great a little on the rich side tho

it could be the jetting but while at crusing speed it acts like it misses
*edit
and before the jug bolts went and stripped on me the blaster would fly.now its like it lost its balls

Ohm coil and plug cap? Try cutting 1/4" off plug wire so you have new fresh contact there. Coil ground? Check that stator poles are clean, pick-up coil, inside of f-wheel.

Im thinking coil. You pull the boot off when you take off the head so maybe after taking it off a few times it cracked from being old. Mine missed and wouldnt revv right when mine was bad mostly in top rpms. Its worth a shot. Also could the fly wheel key slipped?

at first i thought it was the flywheel key because it wouldnt even start.it would sputter then back fire really loud,so i pulled the fly wheel and it was sheard off so i replace it and cleaned the stator and it runs but like crap.