YZ80 install

I THink a 80cc engine in a blaster would be a turd...just m/o .....now the yz 250 into blaster is a b/a swap and we look forward to doing one in the future...

I THink a 80cc engine in a blaster would be a turd...just m/o .....now the yz 250 into blaster is a b/a swap and we look forward to doing one in the future...

i'm not really concernd if it's a turd or not. my 175lbs a$$ is not going be riding it. my 80lbs kid is. my daughter does not need the power of a 250 or a 200. and the cost of a 50, 80, 90, true kids quad is too crazy for me to shell out. i would love for my daughter to show up at the track with a new Cobra but that is not going to happen. a new Cobra 70 MSRP is $8198. i'm not spending that on a quad my kid will out grow. have fun with with your build when you get to it. but i have different reasons for my build.

Attachments

• Corey%20Heath%20cobra%20atv5.jpg
    Corey%20Heath%20cobra%20atv5.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 248
  • h-bomb-cobra-atv-graphics.jpg
    h-bomb-cobra-atv-graphics.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 305
i think it would be cool i wish i would have thought of that for my kid insted of getting a drr 90 the price would have been alot less good luck to ya

Looks like a fun family project. I:I Keeping safety in mind you could use some creative thinking and remove a good bit of weight from the Blaster. The 80 should be lighter than the 200 even including the water. Bet you could even section the frame behind the a-arms a couple inches to get her, the tank, the seat & the CG closer to the track. Ooops, shouldn't be buttin into your project but I get excited about custom builds. :D We had an 86 YZ80. It was ho-hum till the power band, then it raged. If you daughter can learn to ride in that power band, she'll be set for the rest of her ATV career.
Good luck & please post pictures.

YZ Otis