yz250f on blaster

am I going to have any problems with yz250f engine on the blaster i mean using it and riding all the time does it heat fast or some thing like that ?

You shouldn't have any problems like that as long as the radiator gets good airflow. All the engines work better moving then idling though.

um, what exactly do you want him to wait for? christmas? lol

the reason a yz250f is fast is because it's on a bike. less weight means better power to weight ratio. imo, i would look for a yz250 2 stroke motor. like 50 hp stock, powervalve, and good aftermarket support, you'd be set.

or just buy a bigger quad, lol

the best radiator set-up is the kawi mojave radiator i seen one go on ebay for $10 buy it now

all else fails buy a 600cc + motor cycle off craigs list ans yank the motor and wiring for your blaster.. buddy has akawasaki 750 that needs a home

hell even a cr125 or yz125 will make a blaster move out!

um, what exactly do you want him to wait for? christmas? lol

the reason a yz250f is fast is because it's on a bike. less weight means better power to weight ratio. imo, i would look for a yz250 2 stroke motor. like 50 hp stock, powervalve, and good aftermarket support, you'd be set.

or just buy a bigger quad, lol
Also the bike is fuel injected correct so that makes it faster aswell right

best thing you could do is buy a 250EX and enjoy it, or just throw a yz85 2-stroke on it and love it ....you would have more power out of the 85r's than a 250f unless you are getting a 250r crf