yfz450 heel guards

This is the only good pic I have.
cb02ee6f.jpg

The only draw back I found with them is that it gets in the way when you kick start it. I'm going to do a double peg setup for better clearance.

ohhhhhh ok then i might not get because i dont want to do a lot of moding to it the reason i wanted to do this is because my stock ones are cracking a lot so do u think i should just take mine off

ohhhhhh ok then i might not get because i dont want to do a lot of moding to it the reason i wanted to do this is because my stock ones are cracking a lot so do u think i should just take mine off

It's super easy to install. The only reason I'm going with the double peg for clearance is because I have a habit of kicking with the front of my foot. Placing your foot on the kicker in the middle or back would give you room.

Look in the diy section I have more pics of the mounting and the left and right sides, I think the title was raptor 700 heel guards,, There the same as the 450

They will fit up to about a 22"-23" tall tire. But measure your tires cuz not all 22" tires are actually 22" tall