Yes,this is my first post.

Cmh156

Feb 18, 2009
Austintown,OHIO.
Yes i know usually on a fourm if you post in the for sale/swap threads you get bashed so just read. No im not a bot or anything hahah.

So i bought a dirtbike not too long ago. Wanted it for a while got it and now its too small. And a guy i know is selling a blaster for cheap and i rode it and fell in love with it and it moves me. So im going to sell me dirtbike. So take a look and see if your intrested. Im in Austintown,Oh,right outside of youngstown,Oh. i can deliver up to 75 miles away but you must ride it as im too big for it anymore.

It is a 2004 Kawasaki KX85. It has a FMF SST pipe,with a FMF Powercore 2 silencer. Pipe has one tiny dent on the underside. It also has renthal bars with BRAND NEW scott grips. The plastics have no cranks for stitches,they do have some scratches though,it has Team Chevy/Kawasaki Graphics. Front tire on it now needs changed but i have a BRAND NEW Kenda Millville that im including for the buyer to install. Comes with a BRAND NEW Michilen rear tire mounted on the bike. Needs the back brake pads replaced but i have BRAND NEW ones to include with it. Comes with a BNIB Factory Effex gripper seat cover that i never put on. Bike also has a Uni air filter installed that was just oiled. Bike also had the motor just rebuilt. It has about 30 minutes total on it since the rebuild. It had the top end rebuilt,when that was done it also had new shifter forks installed too! Case is in good shape and has no crack or anything bad. Also sits really high for a 85cc dirtbike.

Here are the bad.

Rear shock seems a little squishy,not sure if its because i weigh around 230 or if it needs rebuilt soon.

Missing 1 exhaust spring and the rubber groment were the pipe and silencer connect,thats like 9 bucks total?

Last but not least the drain plug on the bottom of the case is worn out,case threads are fine!

Those are very small thing in my eyes,judging that this bike is in good shape. Has normal boot wear and such since its an 2004 but performs awsome!

Heres the price i was thinking. After looking on ebay and craigslist it seems these go for about 1100 used around here and such so i was hoping for 1500? Since all of the stuff it includes! Also includes a racing stand and a triangle stand. Im kind of felxable on the price but i cant take lower than 1300.

If you guys want some pictures let me know and i will get it out and take some of it. If your intrested pm me and i will talk to you through there and such. If i dont get any offers this week on here it will be going up on ebay. If it doesn sell on there it will be parted out!

Only trades taken are for a 2000 and up blaster,must be in good shape,no broken things or anything.

Let me know! Thanks,Chris.

^ Yeah,i understand but its been up on craigslist for a while and im tired of them asking me to ship to nigeria!

Also the reason im selling this bike is to get a blaster ahhaha.

If it ain't selling, maybe you need to lower your price. And like already said, most of us are into Blasters.

Good luck

I'm from just down the road from you and as you probably know already, the market is flooded with these bikes and to sell it you will most likely need to lower your asking price.

did you ask the guy that has the blaster if he would trade you for your bike?.

No i didnt,also what do you guys think is a good price for this? I really dont want to go lower than a 1000 as id be loosing major money and then not have enough to get what i need.

Wish i was in Jersey!

Also this is the price i have found these bikes to go for,looking around on sites,ebay,craigslist,cycle trader.

If you guys are intrested in any parts im probably going to end up parting it out!

BUMP!!

I want to buy this guys blaster and spare motor soon so buy my stuff,im 10x more into blasters now hahah.

BUMP!!!!

WILL part out if you guys are intrested in any items!

MUST sell im buying 2 blasters but need this gone for the money and space.

Once again bump.

Im getting irrated noone wants this!

I need to buy my blaster so i can start work on it since im racing this coming summer.

Dude,

As said before, you are pushing this thing in the wrong place. People don't really want to buy bikes here. You will be much better off going to CL or your local buy and sell and advertising there at your lower price.

Good luck

Dude,

As said before, you are pushing this thing in the wrong place. People don't really want to buy bikes here. You will be much better off going to CL or your local buy and sell and advertising there at your lower price.

Good luck

I had a few offers just not what id like out of it.

And craigslist is trash for selling these,all they as me to do is ship to nigeria.