Xtreme Helmet-Large-Worn Twice

stabor1122

Sep 26, 2010
Xenia, Ohio
I have an Xtreme Helmet for sale. It is a size large (I am around a 7 1/2 hat size for comparison). Great shape. No nick, bumps, or bruises. Only worn twice for a couple hours each. Comes with a storage bag. It is Matte Red/Black/White. Also including 2 pair of Red Scott goggles. One pair is new in the box. Paid $100 for the helmet and $20 each for the goggles. Would like to get $75 shipped for all.
Sorry for the pics...it is red NOT pink...Bad camera...
PICT0043.jpg

PICT0044.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

man why do you have to have suc a big head lol jk jk i need a new helmet as my mom wanted to go cheap and buy me a 50 dollar 1 that is wayyy to tight

All still available. Open to trades for parts also guys. I will try to get some better pics with our good camera later today.

BUMP....Still have it all make me an offer on the package. Surely someone can use a new lid and 2 pairs of goggles. No disappointments. Guaranteed.

Hey bro what kind of parts u looking for? Can always use a extra lid and specs.

Well since I sold off what I had left of the project I would perfer cash but would take a part trade for one of your leak testers if you are interested. I do plan to need one of those again someday hopefully sooner than later. :D

is that red or pink. looks pink on my comp.

Yeah it is definately red (Matte Red/Black/White). My wife had the Cannon the night I took the pics so I had to take them with a sh*tty chinese pos camera. Have been too lazy to take fresh pics with the good one. I will take some tomorrow if it doesnt sell by then.