WTB

cruelsoul

May 8, 2011
Portage,Pennsylvania
Hey I need the pin for the clutch that goes in through the middle of the basket with the threads on the end and the little ball bearing thing if anyone has this I need them asap also a stock clutch this is for an 05 BTW thanks alot.

Really only need a rod and the ball and only have like 4 bucks in my pp account right now lol just used what else I had for a lower control arm for my maxima would you just send me the ball and the rod if so send me your pp info in pm and how fast can you get it to me.

If your looking for this it's $5 shipped

1zno8ro.jpg

Would you take 4 lol all i have in my paypal and if you send me your info ill give you the money today and maybe you can send it out tomorrow

Not trying to be an ass, but I have to buy the envelope, pay to ship it and drive to the post office tomorrow all for $4. Not gonna happen! I'll keep it for a spare. I was trying to help you out with a cheap option and then you low ball me over $1. Not for sale anymore.

thats the wrong rod anyway, he needs the other side rod that connects to the pressure plate, his ball is welded to that rod

Honestly I am the kinda guy who helps people out any one of my friends will tell you I am the guy who will just give people things so I don't think about it I am the guy thats gives free spark plugs/oil/helping hand honeslty if I seen a add like this for someone who needed 7 dollar part to ride the new machine they just got I would say here take it pay the shipping but O well if needs to be I will wait a week and buy it new.

Still looking for one guys who wants to help a guy out so he can go riding this weekend on his new toy.

Still looking for one guys who wants to help a guy out so he can go riding this weekend on his new toy.

well heres that guy
i'll tear the one outta my buddies motor, laying on my garage floor, you buy him a new rod and ball asap
you have 7 days to have me a new replacement, or meet the not so nice guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holler

Its cool man I don't wanna get in between you guys' build I just hate people who cannot read I told the guy in the beginning that I had 4 bucks in my pp account you know go finish up what you guys are doing on that quad get it running I will get mine rest of the way fixed then we can all go for a ride.

Its cool man I don't wanna get in between you guys' build I just hate people who cannot read I told the guy in the beginning that I had 4 bucks in my pp account you know go finish up what you guys are doing on that quad get it running I will get mine rest of the way fixed then we can all go for a ride.

ok, cool .

and easy with the "hate" word
ant's a cool dude, and just hooked me up big time on some parts, even shipped them before i paid him
it was the wrong rod anyway, be glad he didnt sale it to you !!!!!

thats the wrong rod anyway, he needs the other side rod that connects to the pressure plate, his ball is welded to that rod

I don't know that rod! I'll gladly send the part out for free, but when someone tries to take advantage of your genoristy it kind of pisses you off! The post office is 9 miles fromy my house. My truck gets 13mpg, gas is 3.50 a gallon. Do the math! I was trying to help him out, even though I was loosing money, bet he chose to low ball. I'll help people when I can, but im not the salvation army.

LoL Sorry I don't need to low ball and whos taking advantage of your genorosity I made a post in wanted to buy and said to you after you replied i have 4 bucks in my pp account did I not I don't need anything from you I will go elsewhere stop trying to make me look bad on here I am a nice guy in real life and I am trying to get my rep up here and you trying to make it like I just take advantage of people you don't even know me you know nothing about me thanks for ruining my topic some admin please close this cause I don't really wanna sit here and argue on here anymore thanks for ruining my wanted to buy topic.

I don't know that rod! I'll gladly send the part out for free, but when someone tries to take advantage of your genoristy it kind of pisses you off! The post office is 9 miles fromy my house. My truck gets 13mpg, gas is 3.50 a gallon. Do the math! I was trying to help him out, even though I was loosing money, bet he chose to low ball. I'll help people when I can, but im not the salvation army.

now onto a better subject
got any more bikini pics ant ??????

Reactions: Awk08