WSM teflon coated piston???

i recently went through this exact same situation. needed a fresh top end wanted to save a few bucks. i looked at all the brands of pistons i saw on egay and googled them looking for info, after it was said and done i went with a wiseco pro lite and im very happy i did i recomend you do the same.I:I

I found a pro lite piston on ebay. I just had the motor rebuilt a year ago and the kick starter was always easy to kick over. It felt like it didnt have a lot of compression to begin with, but it lasted me probably about 100 hours so im not complaining. I was thinking of putting a .0020 mm overbore piston in my standard bore cylinder assuming it looks good. Would you guys reccomend this?? I know the KTM dealers sell a .0040 over piston for slightly worn KTM cylinders, so i assum this same idea could work on a blaster right??

good ole Wiseco is now having their way over-priced pistons made in Taiwan, if it has lathe turned marks on the bottom skirt its from there, great another American Co. bailing on us, their parking lot is probably full of foreign nameplate cars too, pricks.

The only way to tell what size is to measure the bore, or have it measured. Luckily I have telescoping gauges. If you buy.020 and you needed .030 that sucks if you bought the piston already. Most places will run a test bore so they only take out enough to fix the problem. Or you could always buy more then enough, but it will shorten the life of the cylinder.