does any one knowif the Namura pistons are good

Wiseco is trash. Mine had 20 hours on it,was broken in properly and jetted right and the pins that hold the rings in place snapped off.

My namura is 10x nicer than it.

wiseco is the best money can buy ... namura is basicly a time bomb waiting to go off
ive dug them out of too many motors ot consider them as a good option.

i have a mini hall of shame on my peg board full of junk namura and vito super scraps hangin that ive picked out of engines over the years

Wiseco is trash. Mine had 20 hours on it,was broken in properly and jetted right and the pins that hold the rings in place snapped off.

My namura is 10x nicer than it.

ha ha lol I will have to strongly disagree with you.

i have a mini hall of shame on my peg board full of junk namura and vito super scraps hangin that ive picked out of engines over the years

I was under the impression that Vito's pistons are Wisecos...

"SUPER STOCK FORGED PISTON MADE IN USA FOR VITO'S BY WISECO" - straight from their webpage.

Who makes Vito's cast OEM style pistons?

Do you want pictures? Im not lying,never seen this on any piston at all. And it was jetted properly also.

Even the best in the world will fail sometimes. Be it due to error when building the engine or a defect in the piston.

- From 05-08-2009, 03:52 PM in post "Damn Blaster"

So which way are you leaning today? Wiseco or Namura?

OHHHHH DAMN !!! u got served...
any piston will break...we have never broken the skirt off of a wiesco..they are worth the money no doubt about it. and if u have a bb and need an oversized piston there is a german one..WOSSNER ...they (wiesco/wossner) are both top of the line...u dont always get what u pay for but u always pay for what u get...