Would you believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rr97guy

Jul 5, 2007
Raleigh,NC
01blaster_freak has his blaster for sale to fix up his Mitsubishi Eclipse. Im disappointed. real disappointed, I practically gave it to him for helping me with my blaster frame swap. That guy is a real nice guy and a good guy but he can't make up his mind what he wants to do. I understand that He needs a car to go to work but he is into that tuner car stuff and his car runs fine so its not like he is walking. He was talking about putting gullwing doors on the car, IDK but a Blaster to me will allways be more fun than any car. I wish him the best of luck but he needs to figure out what he is going to do and stay on 1 track.=)):">:">:">:">:">:">:">:">:">

i had a buddy that did the same thing, but blasters are everyewhere and he just picked up another one cheap! mabe hell do the same when he realizes not being able to ride sucks!

Bummer

I swapped him a stator for some foot rests and I think it was your old tail light. That blue dot? Kickass looking tail light, figured I'd help him out with the stator. Wasn't the best trade i ever pulled off, if you know what I mean. Well tell him I said good luck in whatever he decides.

A

isient an eclipse a biotch car i know my friends nate's sisters both own them i dont know but im pretty sure

He was asking 800.00 on c/l the other day on the Raleigh craigslist. I put over 1000.00 into new plastic and a bunch of other new parts.

a biotch car??? haha your funny must not know what a turbo eclipse is capable of ohwell you can all say what you want because i love muscle cars an tuners an i have a camaro with a custom built motor i did.

an i thank you rrguy an oldfart for helping me out with the parts.

why rip on Blasterfreak? its his blaster, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it...HELL HE COULD HAVE DROPPED A MATCH IN THE GASTANK.. ITS HIS.. leave this alone maybe?

Last edited:
i would truly LOVE to see a 1000 hp 7 sec. car that is street legal. legit street legal too, not hillbilly street legal. any dyno vids to backup the 1000 hp claim? and if this claim is actually true, it is such a waste of hp...(and money) 1000 hp to be 7 seconds!!?? buy a 100 hp streetbike if you wanna go 7 seconds.

i would truly LOVE to see a 1000 hp 7 sec. car that is street legal. legit street legal too, not hillbilly street legal. any dyno vids to backup the 1000 hp claim? and if this claim is actually true, it is such a waste of hp...(and money) 1000 hp to be 7 seconds!!?? buy a 100 hp streetbike if you wanna go 7 seconds.

totaly agree!!!

dude its a girls car you know it just like a mazda meita same deal get a real car like a civic or an accord and acura lt or tsx or something

I wouldn't call an eclipse a chicks car, I wouldn't sell my blaster to get lambo doors ether though. But , like stryder said, its his blaster he can do whatever he wants.
Oh and a 1000 hp 7 sec street legal car? BS

LEAVE BLASTERFREAK ALONE SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD.. ITS POINTLESS AND IRREVELANT BESIDES PUTTING SOMEONE DOWN FOR A DECISION TO DO SOMETHING WITH THIER OWN PROPERTY

blaster551 u dont kno a thing about cars big motors doesnt equal faster car just look at the links then u be lookin dumb as hell in the face
AOL Search

john shep eclipse is a 2.0 4cylinder not stroked bored or nothin just turbo suspension tires and a lot of other sh*t i kno my cars

Status
Not open for further replies.