Won't fire up

Corey

Oct 4, 2009
Lynnwood, WA
I just rebuilt it, fresh rebuild as of 1 hour ago, tons of compression, 73mm bore, fresh plug, fresh gas running 92 octane 32:1 klotz, everything is fine with carb... Any ideas anyone? Please and thanks.

I just rebuilt it, fresh rebuild as of 1 hour ago, tons of compression, 73mm bore, fresh plug, fresh gas running 92 octane 32:1 klotz, everything is fine with carb... Any ideas anyone? Please and thanks.

Do you have spark? And did you make sure that it is getting gas. Is it trying to start? You could have been a little more detailed.

Do you have spark? And did you make sure that it is getting gas. Is it trying to start? You could have been a little more detailed.

It's getting gas, but im gonna wait till my dad gets home to check for spark because he actually knows how to do it without shocking the sh*t out of himself. And no, its not trying to start.

stick a plug in boot and kick it over! easy peesy. You can rebuild it but not check for spark. Common YOU CAN DO IT!.

stick a plug in boot and kick it over! easy peesy. You can rebuild it but not check for spark. Common YOU CAN DO IT!.

Lol pretty much haha... I'll learn how to check for spark today with my dad, dont worry lol. i will. My plug is an NGK by the way.

Blown top end. Lol :p Doing burnouts in the backyard turns out to be a bad idea.

I see in your signature that your using Castor 927. Its not a good thing to do on our Non-Power-valved air cooled blaster, they can get clogged up really easy. I would suggest switching over to Maxima Super M (that is if you like Maxima)

I see in your signature that your using Castor 927. Its not a good thing to do on our Non-Power-valved air cooled blaster, they can get clogged up really easy. I would suggest switching over to Maxima Super M (that is if you like Maxima)

I actually switched to klotz super. I just haven't changed it yet :p

Is your gas turned on and are you full of gas?

Yeah it was, i found the problem, the main jet was clogged from sitting too long lol. Also i have another problem, i cleaned my whole carb, slide and all, everything cleaned, but when i give it gas it just sticks at full throttle (not the thumb throttle itself) and the only way for me to kill it before it blows up from revving way too high is by pulling the carb off lol...

I had this problem, My cable got melted and kept sticking like crazy, i just bought a new cable and i bought the cable lube oil and the tool. It works like a top!