winter rebuild 95 blaster

I like what your doing im not to fond of the color i want to do my blaster black yellow white and blue but looks pretty good so far

yea, i thought it was just looking dull cause it was wet but in the pics its dry and done, but oh well it will still be a huge improvment over what it did look like... also if anyone has some front fenders they are willing to sell real cheap let me know.. thanks everyone for the support and ideas on doing builds like this...

Any one familiar with how to get the stubborn back hubs off the axle before i get a way bigger hammer and possibly f*** them up lol..

the hubs? take the cotter pin out and un bolt the bolts then they sould just slide off the spline.

Yea i thought i was doing it right, there is rust on the spline so im guessing i just need to whoop on em some more, im not going to mess with it tonight, also does the carrier only slide off one way, i kno that the sprocket side is bigger but dont know if it can come off the disc side...

Thanks, just thought about it i remeber seeing some pb in the shed earlier, doing this build is making me want to spend money so badddd. but not having a job i can only dream about having the expensive work done, but it will happen soon enough, maybe real soon if my wife gets off my butt...

Man you sound like me i want to do a complete rebuild but just don't have the money but i am waiting to get my piston in the mail should be here tomorrow or Saturday then i got to take my cylinder to the shop to get bored then get it back on and ready to ride then before the beginning of summer i want to do a complete rebuild

Lol, i know how that feels i saved up alot of money for a rebuild and being the dummy i am tore down the one i had to rebuild and bought another one in the mean time so i had 2 bikes to rebuild at the same time with just enought funds for one bike.

yea, im drooling over a dune port, and head millling, im ready to try and give all these banshees and 450rs a hard time at the sand beach i ride at lol... Ill have to get a better pipe and bigger carb, i just cant wait..

here is a pic of my old 300 ex, man i miss that bike, it was pretty fast, hot cam, 330 bore, hi comp piston, drilled air box, k&n, dg exhaust.. It would out run my buddies modded warrior and keep up with a 400ex

bikepics-108495-800.jpg

Ok i have the motor back in the frame with the swinger and shock on, im about to start on the a arms, just thought i would put up some pics before i get further..

Thanks, a arms and shock on one side now, i have to put another coat of paint on the other a arms, then i will post some more pics when i get them on...

i actually have both sides on now, and also the steering stem, but i have been using my wifes phone to take the pics, and she just left to work, ill have more tomorrow, but there is what it loooks like.. enjoy lol...