winter rebuild 95 blaster

10-31-11_1502jpgh85beq4.jpg

you can see some light lines in the cylinder, so im thinking im going to hopefully soon send it off to kenoconner and get it bored and agg.. trail port, also wanted to ask you guys how the dune port runs, i will be doing a good bit of riding on sand with paddle tires...

i am giving up on the wire wheels on the drill to clean paint, on the frame the wires just fly off, and my arm gets tired like throwning a football hard as i can all day... im going to get some of that paint stripper stuff later. Not wanting to copy any one but im thinking about doing my frame and plastics yellow, a arms, swinger and hubs black..

Looks good bro!!!

But that swing arm isnt very easy on the eyes.lol

Have you thought about a YZ125 blaster?That would be a bad ass little screamer!

I have thought about it, but i cant hurt my bike lol, the thing is simply amazing fast and i spent way too much time and money on it, or else i would rip it apart lol, i did have a 96 cr 250 that had a shattered piston but i sold it for 200$ to some guy that saw it sitting in my yard for years lol, and it sold like only a week before i got my blaster...

i just got me another dirt bike it was a 275 dollar 01 yz250f i was super excited this way i can tear it up while i keep my race bike well a race bike its a 08 yz250f with cylinder works 270 kit and hot rods crank its my life

Now i have my swinger and wheels painted black, and two coats of the ugly yellow on my frame, the color doesent look like what its supposed to, but oh well im on a tight budget, ill have some pics up later today..

IM gonna guess you used the 99cent yellow from walmart, i cant think of the brand. If so ya hat turns out a really ugle color. just paint it black a few dollars cant be that bad on ya can it?

and that looks like a stock STEEL swinger plated and extended.

But looking foward to pics. Btw ive seen stock swingers go for dirt cheap if not free if you pay for shipping so keep a look out.

A dune port is all topend i would not get it if you trail ride at all.

im just gonna leave it i actually like its almost like a tan color, but this blaster is only going to be in the sand at the beach on a river down here where everyone races so, its gonna keep a set of paddles on year round, i dont plan on riding anywhere else...

Ok so i finished painting some things today, the yellow didnt turn out like i wanted its kinda dull, but anyway it will be ok, i cant seem to get my carrier off my axle, the hubs wont beat off with a hammer!!!! And the two big nuts will not budge, so ill have to bring that to the shop this weekend.. im about to upload the pics they wont be the best cause it was getting dark when i took them..