winter project

REEDracing94

Jun 19, 2008
linwood MI
well im gonna tear down the blaster this winter and hopefully get the frame powder coated somthin like this color
1ecd_2.jpg

and ill probably get this graphics kit
kk-standard-flame-black-silver-grap.jpg

should look sweet with my black plastics

sounds pretty cool, i don't know man, i love the winter for riding, that when i let the beast rome free all over the roads lol, and your going to freeze your ass off while putting it together. are you doing anything else to it?

sounds pretty cool, i don't know man, i love the winter for riding, that when i let the beast rome free all over the roads lol, and your going to freeze your ass off while putting it together. are you doing anything else to it?

im powder coatin just about everything lol.... we got a karosene heater in the garage luckily......i rather ride our utility in the snow

well really if you knock out the rebuild quick and order all the parts you want before you start the rebuild you could have it done in like a week or two. im thinkin about doing mine. i love winter riding.

what kind of oven are you going to use? im looking all over where i live for like a standard to large size electric oven that is free, but no luck yet. i may start to build a little booth tonight or tomorrow.

right now we got a large toaster ove..haha....my dad wants to build a oven realy bad

right now we got a large toaster ove..haha....my dad wants to build a oven realy bad

REALLY BAD ! ! I have a few connections I may call out, and build a nice 3x3x6 oven this winter too.

My PC gun has not showed up yet... I am sort of getting concerned I may have gotten shafted.. However I know the guys address, and if I find I was ripped off I may have to find his number and make it public information...

With the size of the oven we have now the largest thing we can currently do is probably a arms.. However I am looking into a new sponsor for the kids who powder coats.. He will be doing the frames/swingarms this winter. So until I get my oven done I still have a decent resource.

i got my works shocks today and cleaned em up

started like this
shocks.jpg

took em apart
shocks1.jpg

after some sanding and polishing
shaocks2.jpg

tommarow i gotta powder coat the springs