Winter budget build

that frame looks good man, damn, i wish i could find a jack like that for 25.00 my craftsman jack stands cost me 20 a piece. but everything i own is craftsman...gotta pay for the good stuff

thanks!! yea i have been looking for another jack like this one but even used the cheapest i have found was $80.00 and sence i only paid 25 for this one i cant bring myself paying that much for another one in worst shape

just a few pics of what i got done today while the kids napped.

i'm liking the banshee width and my supose to be +2 swinger that ended up actully being +6 is long as hell but what can i do eh, i think it looks better then stock and i will get use to it. plus my awk rear brake setup
2lcydeu.jpg

2r6ffw3.jpg

3505lz9.jpg

wow !!!!!! i must have been tippin the vino too ?????
cause i am late seeing that orange frame,
looks awesome bro !!!!!! good work.

Looking good. My only question is how are you gonna get that thing outta the basment. lol

lol exact same thing my wife said when i showed her lol i am just fitting everything right now and when it is time to come out of the basement i will take it out in a couple pieces lol

yeah it is, lol i have my space heater almost right on top of me when im out there, lol or i close the door and it warms up pretty quick, but if i had a basement, man i could sneak out of bed at like 3 in the morning and go work on the quad!! lol

Looks good. Did you get the upper heelguard mounts figured out yet. I was able to bend the one on the right side to line up perfectly with the fender support bracket. Just replaced the bolt with a longer one. Left side is not being as kind to me. lol