Will this help ?

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
After riding in that field that my vids be in for about 10 mins my arms be sooo tired for turning the handlebars and my legs be hurting from shiftin my weight around on the blaster will working out help me from being so winded from those rides :-/

i ride for like 2 hours and theres moguls and jumps and hills and ive never really been that tired except for my hands hurtin a bit. i think workin out would be good but jogging and sh*t like that would help alot also. i ride my bike alot and that helps probably

i skate at my skate park and ride bikes alot!! and play football off of the team sometimes and sometimes my arms and hands are a little tired just from turning on my smalll track!

i used to get sore when i first started riding after a couple hours when i'd get off the quad it would feel like i was half dead. anymore the only thing thats sore after riding is my throttle thum after long slow uphill rocky trail

my right arm gets sore after... wait never mind lol but i've never really gotten sore after riding, maybe my back the next day is feeling a little bit from jumping but thats about it.