Whoo Hoo, KOR parts arrived

Blaaster

Staff member
Technician
Jul 18, 2011
eastern australia
A man with a little van arrived at my door carrying the following stuff.

Will try to fit next week.

I am totally impressed with the porting and machining performed by KOR!

Many thanks to all you guys who helped this awesome gesture happen, I hope that I may be able to thank you personally in July

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 304
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 288
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 298
  • k4.jpg
    k4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 281
  • k5.jpg
    k5.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 271
Reactions: ryguy21s22
I have seen many attempts at porting , but this work is second to none, I am iching to see my Lad get his arms stretched.

cant wait to fit the works of art!!!!

i can't wait to hear what you have to say about it
ride report ASAP :)

i see in the pics you got a case saver too....woohoo !

i see in the pics you got a case saver too....woohoo !
Never have broken a chain in the past as I am diligent about lubrication and never using un matched chains and sprockets.

With the KOR mods I am confident that they will give my chain an excellent workout, so I am playing it safe.

Glad it made it in one piece. That box had a very long ride.
Thanks Ken the parcel arrived unblemished and the contents in perfect condition.

Did Fred get some Durby stickers to you in time to add them to the parcel, he said that he was going to, and I can not find any in the excellent packaging.

Nice looking parts Gerry!!!! Can't wait for a ride report.

Hey speedy time to go get a job and do something productive with your self. Bad info and bad pics of someone on the pooper is a no go.

We will possibly start the fitting next week as the Lad is working on the weekend.

I will try to get some vids of the assembly for teaching purposes on my ipad.

I dunno where Speedy is getting his supply but it must be cheap cos he seems to be using a lot of it.