Who makes the best oil injector block off kit?

Et2rnal Smoker

Oct 22, 2012
I am wanting to convert my 04 Blaster over to pre-mix in the not too distant future as I am much more comfortable with my own mix and it is convenient seeing as how I already do with my bikes. I and am wondering from some of ya'll more experienced quad guys if there is any kits a bit more superior than the next. I understand well what is included with them and am aware they all basically do the same thing for the same price, what I am most interested in discovering is if there are any that include a new and completely solid rubber grommet for the engine cover to replace the stock one that has holes in it for the oil lines. Any suggestions or input is welcome. Thanks guys.

I'm Using the Vito's Oil Block off Minus the Gasket on my Blasty And its Comparable to any other kit . I just stay away From Any Green Gaskets ! .

Hey BB, I see you have a DMC pipe and Alien silencer set up on your 2000. How do you like it? I am planning on going that rout myself and could use some first hand feedback.

Hey BB, I see you have a DMC pipe and Alien silencer set up on your 2000. How do you like it? I am planning on going that rout myself and could use some first hand feedback.

I Love it ! , I got it used So I repacked with #0000 Steel Wool , Some people will tell you not to use it , But I used Compressed air to blow through each Side of Silencer before Installation ! .

Edit : Also anybody here that Uses A Dmc Has nothing but good things to say about them !

Edit : Also anybody here that Uses A Dmc Has nothing but good things to say about them !

My favorite all around pipe, great low end,great mid range, it does not fall on its face on the top end. Great for trail ported motors IMO. I also like the lower pitch sound it puts out. As with anything its my personal preference.

Here is a little sound clip,silencer is packed with fly racing pro packing. I was at that point still breaking in the new motor.

blaster.mp4 video by boomadge | Photobucket

My favorite all around pipe, great low end,great mid range, it does not fall on its face on the top end. Great for trail ported motors IMO. I also like the lower pitch sound it puts out. As with anything its my personal preference.

Here is a little sound clip,silencer is packed with fly racing pro packing. I was at that point still breaking in the new motor.

YES! It works AWESOME with porting,high compression re-chambered head,case matching,etc,etc.
The price is right too! The quality is phenominal! No leaks anywhere...ever.

I'm also running my oil injection! As a matter of fact,I went back to it after removing it.

Here's a good read about the oil injection system...
http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-...o-lube-oil-injection-why-because-works-51335/