who has jetted like this

whats your elevation ? you should be at least 320 with youre mods

320??? Really??? He has No Real mods. Explain...

ive tryed to do a plug chop and i got 4th gear WOT and thats as far as i got i nearly flipped my quad off a cliff trying to do so. it had 300 main with 32.5 pilot clip in the middle i got a light paper bag color, so if i put in a 330 im pretty sure it will be rich and 4 stroking and blubbering, i will then go down in jet sizes till it doesent blubber or 4stroke anymore and leave it there, then i will try to do a plug chop and im doing it going up a windy curvy bumpy gravel driveway 1/5th a mile long, so if i dont come back on here you will know why i will probally be in the hospital due to falling off a cliff.

I feel ya man, I didn't have no place to do a good chop neither. I ended up burning down the road infront of my house at 11 at night. (Not Recommended) the tickets here are 125 + 6 point on your licence. But, foolishness took over. And I had a couple of homies keep their eyes peeled. If there's some way to load or trailer your blaster someplace SAFE to do it, I'd try my azz off because in the end, if you're lean, the fragments you pull outta the cases will tell you so. If you're rich, your poor performance, plug fouling, hard starts and overall crappy riding experience will tell you that also. Choice is yours. Do what you feel is best.

Last edited:
dangit well heres what i will do...ok so i will drop in a 330 and see if its 4stroking and blubbering (is it hard to tell when your way to rich or is it easy to tell??)and i will keep going down jet sizes until its not blubbering or running crappy and when i get there i will try to do a 4th gear plug chop WOT i will try to use the brakes to make it pull harder i will go on some old logging roads by my grandpas house.

dangit well heres what i will do...ok so i will drop in a 330 and see if its 4stroking and blubbering (is it hard to tell when your way to rich or is it easy to tell??)and i will keep going down jet sizes until its not blubbering or running crappy and when i get there i will try to do a 4th gear plug chop WOT i will try to use the brakes to make it pull harder i will go on some old logging roads by my grandpas house.
willl this work?

ok explained....he has an aftermarket filter, no lid and a full exhaust thats not dg or stock.

That 310 main already sounds Huge! I basically have the same mods and I'm at similar elevation, I Started with a 290 went to a 280 and there it sits, even coffee ring on the plug.

Did you ever leAk test your motor bro? Really leak test it? Your 310 main sounds Big but, if it's air tight and the plug looks good, so be it.

That 310 main already sounds Huge! I basically have the same mods and I'm at similar elevation, I Started with a 290 went to a 280 and there it sits, even coffee ring on the plug.

Did you ever leAk test your motor bro? Really leak test it? Your 310 main sounds Big but, if it's air tight and the plug looks good, so be it.

yea i leak tested it 2 times. it held 7 psi for 15 minutes