WHICH PORT JOB?

You are right hick
If you’re going to open the intake and that’s all; do not expect anything
Like I had said before, the order of making power is the pipe, cylinder head and then the porting.
I am impressed with all the research you do! Keep going to college and great things in your life will happen.
If you’re ever in my area; call me and I will do some dyno testing with you and go over why some things make power and others do not.

man, i can't say anything about flotek, but i do have kennedy's port job w/ milled head and i love the sh*t out of it!
easily the single most effective mod i've got on my bike. you can really feel that thing rip ass! i had the trail port done so it's not even kennedy's highest output port design and she still kills the power that i had before the port and head work.
i'd say that experience is immeasurably more important than price. even the intake porting needs to be done to exact specs to run the air/fuel at the proper angles. and the fifth port needs to be cut just right too. exhaust port size and height plays a huge role in the motor's performance too.
my bike will rip ass pretty hard in the lower end, then as soon as she comes into the band, i get a huge boost in juice and she kicks in even harder!
this is all w/ my f7 pipe. i just got my shearer pipe in and it should make even more power than the f7 (which will be for sale shortly if anyone's interested). i'm sending my jug back out to angus to get it custom cut to the shearer pipe and that should make even MORE power!
i'll post up a review in a new thread once i've taken her out for a spin.