Which is Better?

motoman159

Mar 8, 2012
central Florida
Ok so I'm writing this from my phone in the truck and my buddie things his blaster is better looking and faster than mine( I take pride in mine) so I'll let you be the judges

His blaster- 2006
Only mods are
Vf3 uni filter and holeshot mxr4
My blaster-2004
Fmf sst pipe and scilencer
DIY. Porting
Sexy paint
Vf3 reeds
Uni filter
Oury grips
Holeshots on Baja rims
Kenda front max on douglas rims

His blaster
155ad33c.jpg

7997c721.jpg

2f921ca8.jpg

Mine ;)
d064722c.jpg

bb46c130.jpg

718ca59c.jpg

Be honest guys;)

The black and red looks like it's better maintained and I've seen your build thread, so I know all the work that's went into it. That gets my vote. I'm still not sure on the flat finished plastics against the gloss red frame. How much air are you running in the rear tires? They look over inflated.

The black and red looks like it's better maintained and I've seen your build thread, so I know all the work that's went into it. That gets my vote. I'm still not sure on the flat finished plastics against the gloss red frame. How much air are you running in the rear tires? They look over inflated.

Thanks, I clean mine everyday, even if I don't ride it... Lol
Yeah theres to much air in the tires

U don't like my tires?:( lol

his tires are sweet. Dont sound like enough power to turn thim thoo :p. Anyone can buy a 04+ blaster, slap a DC sticker on it and say it looks sweet. Fact is its a factory blaster with over expensive reeds and too nice of tires.

you get my honest vote. Yours has bling ;) yours sould be faster aswell stock pipes FTL.

his tires are sweet. Dont sound like enough power to turn thim thoo :p. Anyone can buy a 04+ blaster, slap a DC sticker on it and say it looks sweet. Fact is its a factory blaster with over expensive reeds and too nice of tires.

you get my honest vote. Yours has bling ;) yours sould be faster aswell stock pipes FTL.

Thank you, that's what I was trying to tell him! Couldnt have explained it better