Where do you buy your part's?

shizzle8787

Aug 16, 2012
Illinois
Just like the title say's! I was just wondering where everyone prefers to buy part's. So far I get most of mine on ebay, but try to stay away from the cheap stuff. The two local shops that I know of are sky high on everything.So do you prefer your local shop, ebay, amazon, or other internet sites?

Go to rockymountainatvmc.com it's the best website IMO. You can even set your four wheeler to get specific only compatible parts, so no more time looking through irrelevant stuff I:I

i like rocky mountin but i really like bike bandit because they ship really fast i bought a set of mud rebbels and they were there a day or two after i bought them

I was also wondering how well these work.

$(KGrHqR,!nwE9emDpB(cBPg1tTGTMg~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16Z,!)EE9s2uiN8UBRT3)gi3kg~~60_35.JPG

Or is it best to stay with the factory set up?

I don't know what those parts are, but I would say to stick with stock, or ask a member on here for a link to a good brand. Also, upload pictures of what you need

I don't know what those parts are, but I would say to stick with stock, or ask a member on here for a link to a good brand. Also, upload pictures of what you need

They replace the two nuts on the rear axle. Mine keep coming loose, I need to have a good look at it soon. I was just looking at repalcing the one's I have now.

Well those are different... But if you have the nuts to spec torque (like 120lbs...) they will not come loose... I think you put first on at 70lb, next one one it at 120, and back up first with torque of 150, but get someone else to tell you exactly right lol, I'm not positive

Go to rockymountainatvmc.com it's the best website IMO. You can even set your four wheeler to get specific only compatible parts, so no more time looking through irrelevant stuff I:I
Awesome site!!
i like rocky mountin but i really like bike bandit because they ship really fast i bought a set of mud rebbels and they were there a day or two after i bought them

Nothing like getting your parts faster, so you can get running again!

Rockymountainatvmc is located in Montana I think, so I have fast shipping. I have bought cables tires clutch and probably more from rocky. Everything within 5 work days, tires took about 7 just cause of size I think

Well those are different... But if you have the nuts to spec torque (like 120lbs...) they will not come loose... I think you put first on at 70lb, next one one it at 120, and back up first with torque of 150, but get someone else to tell you exactly right lol, I'm not positive

It looks as though you need a special tool, guess I'll have to look into getting one.

tus_12_oem_axl_nut_wre-pair.jpg

I've been looking into doing the TORS mod too!

Thanks for the info! It will be awhile till I get around to that lol. Just bought front wheel bearings and seals, raer bearings and seals, and a swing arm rebuild kit with a new chain protector thing, all from pivot works. I have to install all that and figure out the two axle nuts and hopefully I'll be set!

My brother and I both knocked off the TORs system a couple days ago. My mom ordered the cap and idle screws as a surprise, and I was having her pick up the cap later that day lol. So we had 2 screws and caps.

I don't see anything wrong with the TORs, but I switched to a twist throttle so I had to

I just thought it would be one less thing to go wrong, if I got rid of it. Plus I planned on taking the carb out for a good cleaning, and figured I'd remove the tors while I was at it.