wheel spacers

mine came with mine only paid €700 and its 100% perfect cond! has nerf bars,spacers kenda bran new tyres bored to 240 ! is that cheep?

well look on the side of the engine and if you still see the 195cc marking on the right side of the cylinder i believe(might b left) it isn't a 240. the guy you bought it off might have mixed up a 240 kit and boring it .40 over

well look on the side of the engine and if you still see the 195cc marking on the right side of the cylinder i believe(might b left) it isn't a 240. the guy you bought it off might have mixed up a 240 kit and boring it .40 over

It could have a 240 sleeve in it though. Best way is to take the head off and look at the piston measure it an repost! 240=72mm or bigger. anything less than that will be a stock cylinder.

It could have a 240 sleeve in it though. Best way is to take the head off and look at the piston measure it an repost! 240=72mm or bigger. anything less than that will be a stock cylinder.

good point. although that would require him getting a new gasket and maybe even doing a leakdown test so maybe he should just wait till he has the head off anyway

man, i dont have any info for you, i just can tell you this, it will be much better with them! i LOVE mine so much more stable

That still doesn't mean that it wasn't sleeved. Technically no a 240 kit won't make it faster, at least on the top end, only way to do that is to add gearing (bigger sprockets, etc). but the bbk's add more HP, which means that you will get to that top speed faster.