Wheel spacer bolt pattern?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
Hey guys I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about the wheel spacers I'm going to go for them i think and what I was wondering is if I get wheel spacers on the back depending on which ones I get does that change the bolt pattern or nut because I would like to have the larger option rims and tires I want to know because I want to see if it's worth it to do the wheel spacers or do the Banshee hubs and Banshee axle it's hard I've looked on eBay for the Banshee hubs I just can't tell them apart between the Banshee hubs and the blaster hubs someone can say whatever they want on the description doesn't mean it's true

you could buy these YFZ hubs and accomplish both, +2" wider and the bigger YFZ/Rappy/Banshee bolt pattern for the 9" rims to open up your tire choices.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-RAPT...ash=item41b4599af6:g:QDIAAOSwYIxX7IAS&vxp=mtr

only these newer year YFZ hubs add the +2
s-l1600.jpg

the older YFZ/rappy/banshee flat type that look just like our blaster hubs do not add inches, but will give you the bigger bolt pattern
600.jpg

you could buy these YFZ hubs and accomplish both, +2" wider and the bigger YFZ/Rappy/Banshee bolt pattern for the 9" rims to open up your tire choices.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-RAPT...ash=item41b4599af6:g:QDIAAOSwYIxX7IAS&vxp=mtr

only these newer year YFZ hubs add the +2
View attachment 29003

the older YFZ/rappy/banshee flat type that look just like our blaster hubs do not add inches, but will give you the bigger bolt pattern
View attachment 29002
o ok cuz i have been looking on eBay for a while now and I could never tell the difference I didn't realize that they had changed

o ok cuz i have been looking on eBay for a while now and I could never tell the difference I didn't realize that they had changed

is your front end widened ?
you don't want the back wider then the front

is your front end widened ?
you don't want the back wider then the front
yes it is have the Diamond J customs widening kit with trx450r shocks front and rear ppl say there sketchy but iv never had a problem with it yet but i have those yfx hubs in my eBay cart but what are the two different patterns? so i no what kid of rims to get? it sucks cuz a few months ago i got a few parts off a guy off cregslist n he had 11 rims wit gunk tires with pugs but the rims we're good but he had the hub's still attached to the rims off of the axle and the stud bolts are stripped i looked at them he sed 10$ a piece i sed scrow it i new i would end up needing them but they r a true lost cause so i need to do the hubs rims tires n then hydraulic rear brake n ill b set i figured start from the front and work my way back i get the back wider n breaking right my project should be about done after that

p.s also possible extended swingarm but that is a expensive purchase maybe if im lucky

with the diamond j kit, you may want to go wider than the +2" those hubs give ?
but those linked above or any hubs from modern yamaha sport quads will give you the 4 x 115 bolt pattern, except the 4x100 blaster and 88/89 banshee hubs.
that gives you the option to run banshee spacers and retain the 4 x 115 bolt pattern to use yfz/raptor/banshee rolled lip aluminum rim, or any 4x115 aftermarket rim

with the diamond j ket, you may want to go wider than the +2" those hubs give ?
but those linked above or any hubs from modern yamaha sport quads will give you the 4 x 115 bolt pattern, except the 4x100 blaster and 88/89 banshee hubs.
that gives you the option to run banshee spacers and retain the 4 x 115 bolt pattern to use yfz/raptor/banshee rolled lip aluminum rim, or any 4x115 aftermarket rim
Well what do you suggest and what do u think would be cheaper in the long run i understand tires r another story

It depends on whether you want to do things the cheap way of the right way... The right way would be to replace your axle with Banshee one (straight swap if its the newer 03> blaster, but still doable on the older years) - thats an easy 3-4" inches. Then fit some Banshee/Raptor/YFZ 4x115 hubs which will give you the the 9" rim bolt pattern.

As AWK said, if you can find some hubs off a >09 YFZ450X/R that will give you an additional 2" if you need it.

yeah I understand the difference between the right way and cheap way butt I would think that I could do the hubs and the rims now and then do the axle later it would give me a little bit of with for now because right now I have a 3 inch gain in the front and I'm completely stocked in the back with the stock 8 rims n it doesn't look good and the only thing that it is good for is doing donuts other than that if I'm really running it not just screwing around I feel like I'm constantly working to keep the back end down

yeah I understand the difference between the right way and cheap way butt I would think that I could do the hubs and the rims now and then do the axle later it would give me a little bit of with for now because right now I have a 3 inch gain in the front and I'm completely stocked in the back with the stock 8 rims n it doesn't look good and the only thing that it is good for is doing donuts other than that if I'm really running it not just screwing around I feel like I'm constantly working to keep the back end down
If I get the write hubs that will give me + 2 and with 10 11 rooms I think that would look and handle okay no?