WHAT TRANS OIL????

I use Lucas 80/90 available at any autozone. I use the the same gear oil in my Kawasaki triple street 2 stroker as well. If you use motor oil ,eventually you will have clutch and or gear box problems... Just my 2 cents ...

If you want to run a Automotive oil. This is what you need to avoid.

Friction modifiers. To spot this Look for "energy conserving" on the bottle.
NEVER use a Oil with "Energy conserving" marked in the little "Circle"

Also watch out using Oils with a High Zinc,Moly content. Like Diesel oils. The weight of them puts them out of the "energy conserving" class, but the Moly, Zinc content is higher.
These oils work great to fight wear any where there is a chance for metal to metal contact, BUT Play hell on a wet clutch. In Auto engines especially with flat tappet cams this is a Good Choice.The EPA forced them to lower the Zinc,Moly content in oils, but the diesel oils still retain a higher content than most auto oils.Which we are seeing them use more calcium etc in them.

That covered automotive oils can be used with great success.
I run Mobil 1 15W50 in the bikes, mowers etc around here. My CBR1000 has a little over 135hp,and 23,000 miles on the clutch. It still doesn't slip the clutch or use oil with my frequent 10,000 RPM shifts.

Since I am fairly new to 2 Strokes I followed advice I got on here for the blaster. I am using Bel Ray gear saver,85w, and Klotz R50 in the blaster.

Hope this Helps.