What should be my next upgrade?

carl

Oct 10, 2009
South, Uk
Hi, i just want to get a few opinions on what shuld be my next upgrade. I want to start doing a bit more of track riding and in woods. Plus i would like to be able to wheelie quite easy lol. You can see the mods i have all ready in my sig.

Thanks.

Well if you wanna do track riding I would start working on the suspension.
Better shocks all around. Since you still want to trail ride I would get +2 +1 a-arms.

Okay thanks for the reply's, Do you think Banshee shocks would be good enough or will i need to go with someting better?

Thanks

Okay thanks for the reply's, Do you think Banshee shocks would be good enough or will i need to go with someting better?

Thanks

well from what i have heard banshee shocks are a slight improvement but still really crappy. you could always try to score a used set of works on ebay.

well from what i have heard banshee shocks are a slight improvement but still really crappy. you could always try to score a used set of works on ebay.

Thanks, There are none on ebay at the moment, Do they come up often?

So what about performance which be be the first best upgrade?

Thanks, There are none on ebay at the moment, Do they come up often?

So what about performance which be be the first best upgrade?

works pop up on ebay every week or so just got to watch.

for performance upgrades maybe try selling the fmf and buying something like an f7, dynoport, lrd etc. or you can go for a port job

I'm new to Blaster's so someone correct me if I am wrong. They came off Burgard +2, but I think the shock mounts are in the same location as stock, so yes they will work. I don't know if I can post a link, but you can search Yamaha Blaster shocks on Ebay.

shock mounts are in the same location...they are valved for the added length of a +2+1 arm. which means there is more leaverage on the shock because there is more length of arm on the outside of the shock. +2 means the arm is longer +1 means the ball joint is 1 inch forward from stock location.

they will mount up...just may not ride the greatest. depends on what weight they were valved for also.....but still IMO a good investment. esp if you wanna buy new arms anyways...

Reactions: carl
Okay thanks for all your help guys :D

What do you lot think about Vforce reeds, Are these worth the money? and will i notice any more power?