What hand grips does everyone use?

mikeyd23

Aug 8, 2010
Buffalo, New York
Need a new pair of handgrips and just thought I would see what everyone prefers, I would like something with red in it and no flames or other BS...What's on your Blaster?

OURY grips, ftw !!!!!!
softest, thickest, longest lasting vibration taming grips ever,
$10 on ebay, all colors

OURY grips, ftw !!!!!!
$10 on ebay, all colors

x10000000000000000000000000

i got some from the stealership for about the same price and i LOVE them

Last edited by a moderator:
i always used oury grips. they are comfortable and they last forever. but i bent my bars and couldnt get them off, and iron pony didnt have any like the ones i had in stock when i went down there, so i ended up getting a set of msr bars and grips together. havent rode with them yet, but they feel somewhat comfortable

have to say Ouray as well. Only grip i can run without gloves and not end up with a blister. Motosport.com carries them for online buyers. I would say my second choice would be the Spider ATV grips.

I have protaper right now. I like them and I don't wear gloves/don't get blisters, but those things aren't old and are just falling apart...

OURY grips, ftw !!!!!!
$10 on ebay, all colors

I have to agree here! Awk turned me on (no perversion here now!)I:I to these and haven't looked back since!

i use pro taper pillowtops. my banshee used to rip my hands right off sometimes. but not no more.

the picture has dirtbike grips but they make atv grips too.
11uj2ag.gif

i used to have scott grips, hated them, blisetrs all day and terrible grip, took them off and put some lock on odi grips Rogue ATV Lock-On Grips (120mm)
they lock on, no glue, bolted up in seconds, luvved em, run spider grips on the bayou 220, also, another favorite of mine, soft, verrrry sticky grip, nad great hold with no glue, just wrestle with em to get them on, when the bar woon't go in the hole u just gotta spit on it and try again ( giggity)

i used to have scott grips, hated them, blisetrs all day and terrible grip, took them off and put some lock on odi grips Rogue ATV Lock-On Grips (120mm)
they lock on, no glue, bolted up in seconds, luvved em, run spider grips on the bayou 220, also, another favorite of mine, soft, verrrry sticky grip, nad great hold with no glue, just wrestle with em to get them on, when the bar woon't go in the hole u just gotta spit on it and try again ( giggity)

lol. i put a nozzle on my air compressor for filling up footballs and stuff and slip it underneath, then i blow air in and they practically slide on by themselves, then when you take the air out there stuck there like theres glue.I:I