what exhaust should i get for my stock engine?

I have toomey and dmc alien. Id stick with them two.. Actually a toomey isnt that bad on a stock motor.... It has a strong top and midrange. If you got the toomey and a set of vforce reeds i think you would be set. Now Dmc alien is great for low to midrange for example i love it and is a great pipe for the track. To get the most power for you we need to know what kind of riding you do. Example woods,racing,harescrambles,driving around the farm, trails etc etc.

Toomey all the way sounds good an runs really good ported dmc ran really good down low but for a all round better pipe get the toomey

Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, Toomey, ya feelin me? Aight! I've said before, best bang for the buck off the shelf pipe setup you can buy. I'm sure there are better high end pipes & pipes that offer a lil more low end but the Toomey has a nice blend of it all, it has a great mid-top & honestly isn't really hurting for power down low. Can't go wrong with it.

I've ridden the same machine back to back with just pipe swaps. The 2 pipes were the Toomey & the DMC Alien. The Machine is a '98 Blasty, 68mm bore, Weisco piston, no lid, UNI filter,310 jet & a home ported jug & Modded head & yes, I'm a fairly decent porter. The DMC had a lil more bottom/mid over the Toomey but not enough to sway me, it was minimal & the topend is much better with the Toomey. Jetting worked equally good with both pipes, both were pretty spot on with the 310.

well everyone has theyre own opinions on here and if your mind is made up then hey thats awsome, i am not trying to sway you by any means but i have a dg exhaust, not much better than stock but it did open it up for me i could deffinately feel more torque in low to mid range, not like dropping a 350 small block under the seat but i ride trails a lot and it helped me when trying to climb in tight spots where you cant reach the power band, if ur interested ill let it go for 50 bucks shipped. like i said toomey has a great name and is obviously a better exhaust. i just got a heck of a deall on ebay for a fmf fatty header and a fmf powercore silencer for 105. shipped so i have no use for the dg anymore. and i live right past scott county on carters valley so i could prolly meet you and you wouldnt have to wait by the mailbox

well we will have to get together one weekend and ride, all we have up here are some rocky trails up on chimney top mountain and I-81 motopark which gets old very quick. i ride with my cousin who has a kawasaki kfx 700 (powerhouse atv) which is also a 2 wheel drive and we havent been sucessful at getting stuck yet, the only thing i dont like about my blaster is the ground clearance in the back, some ruts ive been in could have deffinately got me stuck if i hadnt been goin fast enough to slide my skid plates across them haha. i think youre only about 45 mins to an hour away. my best friend lives near walmart at exit 7 and it takes me approximately 25-30 mins to get there from here

yea we just got a few small trails but its pretty fun hows the i-81 motopark is pretty fun or no
and also my brother got a polaris predator 500 and almost everything is aftermarket on it and it will fly