what do you think????

so you do absolutly no offroading?

for me no offroading it's not allowed here to much people i think and all mx trax are narrow they don,t like quads riding on official tracks but for me it's all about drifting trough corners weelying and topspeed my suspention is adjustable i balansed my blasty so that in almost every corner i lose the rear end i'm also building a new engine hope to get 50 horses out of itI:I i will show new pics this week of my progress

i soo wish we could ride quads on the road. i don't understand why not. make it like they make street and trail as long as it can pass inspection i don't see the problem. turn signals lights dot tires all that stuff together should make it legal. i would sooooo love to have a street banshee for my first car

pics definately dude. post them in the pics and video section so we don't have to scroll through this whole tread. wanna see that build. drifting on a blasty FUN FUN!

hello it's time for some new pics been driving my blaster all summer now winter is comming time for a new project wich quad shal i use..... a blaster ofcourceI:II:I

here the pics of my new blaster winter project:

S6000192-1.jpg

S6000194-1.jpg

my other blasty

nice.. so street legal blasty??? How's it handle on the road?

even though i would do just about anything to ride on the road, I don't know how much i would like to hear two strokes screamin down the street outside my house. the crotchrockets and riceburners are bad enough LOL

ive been driving it 2 hours ago it was fun it was the first time with those tires they dont have enough grip you loose the rear end in every corner great fun gearing of my new blaster is gonna be the first thing i'm gonna change at 45kmh i had to shift to 6th gear:eek: (my other blasy 95kmh to 6th)

today the last parts arrived to build my new engine I:II:I

this is what i already have:

S6000197-1.jpg

S6000196-1.jpg

S6000261.jpg

S6000254.jpg

S6000228.jpg

S6000230.jpg

S6000227.jpg

S6000226.jpg

only ome thing i still have to figure out is how to adjust ports to the longer crank can anyone tell me how its done??

you send it to a build and have them port it for the longer stroke.
looks like a nice build you have going.

today someone told me it was just putting the degree wheel on with original crank write down port degrees then put the bigger crank in and match the ports so they open and close at the same degrees as with original crank

is this the trick or is there more to it??

well it wont work like that, because since you are using the same jug, you will never be able to make them open and close at the same degrees, you can get it close but not the same.