We need.....change.

I think he should add awks avatar to fill in the center. That's what I plan on getting a tat of. Blasterforum.com will wrap around the top and ride hard will wrap around the bottom.

im thinkin we put the people who have nice lookin blasters in there (me,freek,holeshot,) lol jkjkjk but every ones blaster looks sexy in a special way

im thinkin we put the people who have nice lookin blasters in there (me,freek,holeshot,) lol jkjkjk but every ones blaster looks sexy in a special way

I like how you put yourself first. so humble. they are never changin this thing, just live with the rappy. no that's a blaster with rappy plastics and a right bend pipe lol

only rule that is more true than that, and it is B-B-C, bo offence to the ladies :p
and that tat would be sick, would be funny if we ganged up and shunned u off the island for the sheer purpose of screwing up your tat :p Jk man hehe

Hay pal. Go bite a dead skunks @ss. Lol

Well, this is the best I could do. I think it's at least better then the current. I know the middle is pretty boring and blank but thats how it has to be because the middle has to repeat and make itself wider.

10hknyc.png

That's a bad ass banner bro I:II:II:I. Now we'll have Blasters on the banner and not a raptor. When is it going up???