We need.....change.

thats pretty sick. i think that should be put up just for the change. maybe we can keep something going where volenteers can keep switchin it or somethin every few months. idk just an idea. but that looks good. what about filler in the middle?

p.s. i love how mine is like jumping out haha thats nice.

I had to flip your render around but it still looks nice.

The filler in the center you can do nothing with because it just repeats in the center so that it can resize itself for people with different size monitors and stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Bump ~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can we get this thing up? ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Need to show multi Blasters to try and cover all kinds.STOCK-TRAIL-TRACK-DRAG-SHOW To show the many types of ridding they use Blasters for.

so whats over?? i love the banner.. i would get that new guy in there with the blaster with the cr80 motor thats red it looks sweet and shows what you can do with a blaster

so whats over?? i love the banner.. i would get that new guy in there with the blaster with the cr80 motor thats red it looks sweet and shows what you can do with a blaster

I could add that, but I don't want to get it all nice looking and have it sit here in a thread XD If someone could prove it will be put up... I can touch this one up and add that blaster... I think I still have all of the files.

ugh i want this thing up so bad.. when i 1st came on here i was like wat the hell is up with the raptors kinda makes the 1st time person think... whats up with cbaber?? does he just not have the time to get it put up?? alls i want for xmas is for this banner to be up haha

i agree but could you get all 12 of them in there not making them to small that they wont get any reconition they deserve for how nice their blasters look??

I could put one side just a small college of blasters and the other side a picture of the blaster of the month winner for that month...

Reactions: Mrs_3_0_5