We need.....change.

so uhm yea i officially suck at my first banner attempt from pretty much scratch on photoshop. but, here it is anyways. if someone likes it maybe they can play with it or something and make it better. if not thats cool, just posting it up here....

i suck at photoshop

click to make larger

has royalt even been crownd for last month?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! HELL NO!! slick still hasent been officially awarded his victory for freekin JULY. We need to just accept that BOTM is half assed and we need to keep track of it ourselves. if it wasnt for freek and yzotis stepping up BOTM would be a pointless waste of time.... X( X( and as far as our banner goes, we might as well jsut drop it, OBVIOUSLY CBABER dosent give a sh*t, he cant even keep up with announcing BOTM winners much less change a banner

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! HELL NO!! slick still hasent been officially awarded his victory for freekin JULY. We need to just accept that BOTM is half assed and we need to keep track of it ourselves. if it wasnt for freek and yzotis stepping up BOTM would be a pointless waste of time.... X( X( and as far as our banner goes, we might as well jsut drop it, OBVIOUSLY CBABER dosent give a sh*t, he cant even keep up with announcing BOTM winners much less change a banner

IT's just so rediculous! Not sure what happened but why even post the next month if ya haven't finiahed the previous?? :-/:-/:-/:-/:-/