WATER PUMP ON THE BLASTER?

you can find DT200 engines floating around on ebay and such if you look hard enough. i hear its a worthwhile upgrade to do the swap

well ya, staock air cooled Blaster 17 HP, DR200 has 32 HP stock getting in to 250R power there!!

yeah i am very curious about why dirt bikes seem to have alot more power then quads my suzuki rm125 is rated at 28 hp thats a 125cc wtf!!!
when our 200cc blaster engine is only rated at 17 hp hmmmm..

Why so much power?

-watercooled
-good carb
-"auslasssteuerung", don't know the right translation

with a good piston, +3 crank and little work are 40HP no prob, I think. My one is death at the moment, but next week it'll run better than ever B-) ... I'll make pics and discribe it. My dude's ltr has to fight to run with me :-D.

yeah i am very curious about why dirt bikes seem to have alot more power then quads my suzuki rm125 is rated at 28 hp thats a 125cc wtf!!!
when our 200cc blaster engine is only rated at 17 hp hmmmm..

they have a lot more aggressive porting and no counterbalancer because vibration is not an issue and they rev much much higher

yeah my rm125 is air cooled idk its kinda crazy but it doesnt make much sense why not put the higher out put engine on the heavier atv?????

if this is the case then i see a yamaha dirtbike engine going in the blasty in its future!!!!