wanted front hydraulic brake lines

i'll be removing my banshee top line, coupled to rappy660 bottom lines with small aluminum mounting bracket for the splitter within the next few days, you need or want the master/lever hooked to it that'll be available too
i'm going with dual ss braids/yfz master/lever
so i'll have a set too

i have everything but my left brake line is about a centimeter too short when i turn my bars all the way so i was just going to get everything from the splitter down for as cheap as possible. how much you want for them?

dakotademon is gonna hook you up, give him a minute, we just talked about it
i'd rather not split this set-up, it'll work good for someone who needs it all

Reactions: bagds101
in your other thread u said u had drum brakes???/ so shouldnt u be looking for mechanical cables instead of hydraulic hoses???

no sir. if you read other posts, i converted to hydraulic brakes off a raptor 350. i took the whole shebang. i had to drill out the spindles to fit on my a arms, but the left (or right if youre sitting on the quad) is a little bit too short and it will work, but im scared to run it like that because when i turn my bars all the way it pulls on the brake line. but dakotademon... how much shipped to 85746? i need these asap so my quad can be ready to go do some stoppies when i get my cylinder back.

well my raptor brakes come off the master cylinder, go down to a long hard line, into a T and the to both wheels. i need the T and at least one of the rubber lines that go to the wheels. my brake lines dont unscrew from the T so i dont think i can just replace one line.

well my raptor brakes come off the master cylinder, go down to a long hard line, into a T and the to both wheels. i need the T and at least one of the rubber lines that go to the wheels. my brake lines dont unscrew from the T so i dont think i can just replace one line.

correct, only the banshee's have hard lines part way to the caliper that unscrew from the y block,they use 1/8th inch flare fittings, thats how i coupled the 2 systems together, blocked off one banshee hard line, then got a short pre made line from auto zone to run between the 2 splitters

pics of the rest of this set-up are in my '01 build album on my profile here.....
http://www.blasterforum.com/members/awk08-5502/albums/01-build/

but heres how i coupled the 2 systems together, caused by the lines that do not remove from the splitter block and the need for the rappy splitter to sit lower so the lines will reach the calipers.................

green arrow = banshee splitter i used with line to banshee master/lever
yellow arrow= new hard line to rappy splitter
orange arrow = the banshee line i filled wit quicksteel and pinched off to block the second unneeded banshee line
red arrow = rappy splitter
white lines show where i made a small aluminum bracket to hold it, comes off the top bumper mount

2sax9ib.jpg

then whats your zip code so i can figure shipping? i bled my brakes today and my lines are leaking where the banjo fitting meets the wheel cylinder. any ideas?