WANTED: blaster

jr3

Mar 19, 2009
I tryed to post in the for sale and wanted sections but since im new i guess it wouldnt let me. But im looking to buy a blaster in decent shape for my girlfriend.ASAP. im a serious buyer cash in hand and located in new jersey and am willing to drive. I wish i could have posted this in the appropriate section but it wouldnt allow me. If you have one for sale either post here or email me at lizard5353@aol.com

thanks James

I tryed to post in the for sale and wanted sections but since im new i guess it wouldnt let me. But im looking to buy a blaster in decent shape for my girlfriend.ASAP. im a serious buyer cash in hand and located in new jersey and am willing to drive. I wish i could have posted this in the appropriate section but it wouldnt allow me. If you have one for sale either post here or email me at lizard5353@aol.com

thanks James

pay $10 and become a member and you can post in the right section. Plus if you are going to be a Blaster owner the site has more info then you could ever want to know about 1.

IDK if you've checked craigslist, but if ur lookin 4 a cheap blaster then thats the place to find 'em. Craigslist is littered with them. As a matter of fact, I just sold my '03 (the one in my sig) for $800 this morning on craigslist

Yea ive been on craigslist but everyone i call up about has been sold already or needs a lot of work i just need one in decent shape. and this is what i ride.
Ive been racing for 3 years but due to the current econmony and money and having to run c12 i chose just to free ride this year and practice.
000_0248.jpg

DSCN2328.jpg

DSCN2325.jpg

Yes its a yfz 450. And yea i just want the blaster for my girlfriend because shes been begging me to get her a quad and it will give me somethin to beat on when i want.

that 450 is a monster and yeah im sure if you keep checking ebay and craigslist one will come up
its all trial and error till you find a good one

Well im going to definatley look at one/ buy one tomorrow. ive been a 4 stroke man my whole life built my 4 stroke engines etc but is there anything blaster wise i have to specificaly look for .
thanks for any help

James

try to find an '03 and newer one. They have the hydro brakes. Other then that, theres all pretty much the same

picked her up today started first kick runs good. But like ive said ive never owned a 2 stroke or had to mix gas once in my life so i have a very newby question to ask If the guy said i run it on 32 to 1 does that mean 32 gallons to every quart of oil and if so what would be the correct ratio to make 5 gallons of gas like do i have to use like a lil less then a half quart and mix it with 5 gallons of gas im gonna purchase a ratio right cup tomorrow but im just so confused by this if anyone can explain it to me in simple to understand terms that would be great i just wana make 5 gallons of gas for this thing

any help greatly appreciated

thanks James