Wanted automatic atv

76ranger

Mar 20, 2008
Garfield Hts, Ohio
Looking for a good used atv. Must be an automatic. Looking for my sister so she can ride with use. (she doesnt want to have to shift) Something thats small and nibble like the blaster in the 250 cc range. Looking to spend $1000 or less. Please send what you have, what it needs, how well it runs and shifts and pictures to 76ranger553@roadrunner.com Something as close to Bedford , ohio as possible. Thanks
David

Actually

just bought too real nice blasters for a 1000 dollars apiece. A budy of mine said to keep an eye out for a polaris trailblazer? Cc's dont really matter. Mainly looking for something close to it, so she can ride with us.

I was going to do the same for the wife.But I decided a fully automatic is a waste and I got her a automatic clutch but still shift.She loves it now and got the shifting down in like ten minutes.I bought a Lt 230 for $900.It is plenty big with plenty of power.There is more on the market if you can consider an automatic clutch.Good luck.

auto clutch means that you just click up and down through the gears without pulling in a clutch so u can't stall them lol they good for beginners or women

I have a practicallly brand new 2005 honda 250ex with papers and is registered with dmv fully transferable i live in long island new york. i have no pictures but if your intrested ill borrow a camera and snap a few shots. its el;ectric start has reverse and is semi automatic no clutch. it has nerf bars and a white brothers exaust other then that its stock i rode it a few times its actually pretty fast and peppy.. looking for 2,000 and its red.