Want little more

Thx again! What about pipes 4 trails? But also like racing buddys. Whats best mod 4 buck? Heard some say lrd i think it was is single best upgrade 4 blaster. THANKS AGAIN! any info

now LRD is a very good pipe but it isnt the best for the trails..
for trail riding your ganna want a low-mid pipe like a.
shearer, FMF, Pro Circuit, Paul Turner...

the best mod for the buck is an exhaust, if you heard some say im going to tell you whats what....
it just depends what you do more trails or dunes...
the the trails i would either get the shearer or the paul turner...
BUT seeing as your getting the big bore kit and you wanna do a little bit of every thing i think the pipe for you would be the vito fat bastard pipe which is a good all around pipe, at will still let that big bore breath

YA IM LOOKN FOR LITTLE MORE LOW THX ALOT! R we talkn full exhuast or slip on? Sorry again all new 2 me. Seems Like this thing is gear down low stock! So as get ot of hole its rappd! Gears real short. I understand not being wide 4 trails. But we also have couple flat tracks & trails pretty wide. I love throwing n 2 corners hard. Sometimes wants ta two wheel lol. So Short n width & length. I had 02 660r about o i say 03 or 04. Havnt rode since. Then buddys got 96 shee other buddy with 04 kfx400. On straights about 400ft long kfx 400 beats me by about 3 bikes(he has gutd pipe). & again havnt rode in awhile first blaster & 2 stroke. Gotta say not bad. Pretty good bang 4 buck bike. Just wantn 2 kinda keep up lil. Any help b great

i bought v force 3 reed valves and a fmf pipe and silencer it really woke mine up also i have wiseco piston. V force 3 got rid of the bottom end stutter that 2 strokes have at least it did on mine and the pipe made it sound and run a hell of alot better

i bought v force 3 reed valves and a fmf pipe and silencer it really woke mine up also i have wiseco piston. V force 3 got rid of the bottom end stutter that 2 strokes have at least it did on mine and the pipe made it sound and run a hell of alot better

did you rejet ?

i have the LRD exhaust for mine. i ride nuthin but hardcore trails. it does its job fine for me. u must rejet for so ur engine upgrades to work to their full potential. i thought my jetting was good at first but then i dropped a 300 it was a nice improvement. but once i got my jetting spot on. i was amazed. like wow! the results i am getting with the 320 and the removed lid is just awesome. i would also recomend doin shock upgrades ASAP! tires also make a huge difference.

So u have full fmf? What pipe? New 2 this, is it gold series?

Just torn between exhaust. Wanting low-2-mid pipe! Everyones sayn shearer? Paul turner/ FMF? Just not sure. Thinkn reeds\exhuast & 14t front. Maybe 20/11/9s?

i cant read the way this guy types its killing me. i wouldnt go with 18" tires if you are riding trails it kills your ground clearance. as for the rest im getting a headache from reading

for the front i would go with the diamond j kit, IMO flipping the front rims is stupid especially if you ride trails the bump steer is not worth being that much of a cheap skate[/QUOTE]
The DJ kit adds more bumpsteer than flipping your rims. Just thought I'd clear that up, hearing it from someone who's done both.

for the front i would go with the diamond j kit, IMO flipping the front rims is stupid especially if you ride trails the bump steer is not worth being that much of a cheap skate The DJ kit adds more bumpsteer than flipping your rims. Just thought I'd clear that up, hearing it from someone who's done both

do not go with the diamond J kit they are junk. they are good for just normal riding. but if you ride tight trails with tight turns you will bend the sh*t of it. either a arms or spacers would be best preferably a arms

Buddy of mine gave me a fmf power core2 free! So gutted it put on & kinda shocked! Didnt think make that much difference. Finally got that sound!! Thinkn about 14t front sprocket. First gear is about piontless!! Will 14 kill take off? Currently have 22/11/8. Lookn at 20/11/9 holeshots. Thx again 4 all info!

Buddy of mine gave me a fmf power core2 free! So gutted it put on & kinda shocked! Didnt think make that much difference. Finally got that sound!! Thinkn about 14t front sprocket. First gear is about piontless!! Will 14 kill take off? Currently have 22/11/8. Lookn at 20/11/9 holeshots. Thx again 4 all info!

u will still be good with a 14 tooth front