voltage

keep it pinned lol. i think blaster light are real bright they are brighter then a 400ex that is run of battery in my opinion. you could add some of those fog lights on it not sure how you would wire then or run off a battery set up

keep it pinned lol. i think blaster light are real bright they are brighter then a 400ex that is run of battery in my opinion. you could add some of those fog lights on it not sure how you would wire then or run off a battery set up
i dont have a battery i just made a H wire off the high bem to run the LED fog lights

some of the LED's aren't all they're cracked up to be
do the ones you used have a reflector around the bulb ? thats what throws the light out
what wattage bulb ?

they need to be at least 10 watts each, preferably a CREE chip style LED bulb, with a good reflector.
do a search for that and see what ya find.

you cannot run them and the stock headlight together, it will exceed the 55 watts max of the stock lighting coil

some of the blaster have a problem with voltage regulator be carefull they are 60 dollars oem although you can buy one from mfg supply for 20 dollars.you can also buy bulbs from mfg for cheaper. also if you ever end up putting a battery. wall mart sells them small ones for like 30 dollars although you will need another 20 30 dollars to buy a charger,since there will be nothing charging it. just a thought