Vito's vs. Hot rods stroker crank

All the failed cranks were given back to the owners, it was their choice to purchase them, so it is thier property, why would I want them.

It really doesn't bother me what you personally want between your legs. If someone asks my opinion I'll answer it with the truth. It's the only way that I will do business.

All the failed cranks were given back to the owners, it was their choice to purchase them, so it is thier property, why would I want them.

It really doesn't bother me what you personally want between your legs. If someone asks my opinion I'll answer it with the truth. It's the only way that I will do business.

I would like to see the next crank that fails at a "National Level"
Send the hardware back to Vito's and I and Vit will look it over

i actually just took apart a block that i have, not knowing anything about it really. but it has a hot rods crank in it. would it be weird to only have a hot rods crank in it and nothing else? what other goodies could i find?

that is good that you did not find anything odd as they do not use stuffer blocks on their cranks. when you look at the vito's crank you will see blue inserts on the crank and i believe that they are the only ones that use them. how did your crank look?

i actually just took apart a block that i have, not knowing anything about it really. but it has a hot rods crank in it. would it be weird to only have a hot rods crank in it and nothing else? what other goodies could i find?

It might just be the stock stroke hot rods crank someone tossed in there after they melted the stock one. On the other hand it could be a plus 4 with porting and head work done already. . .

BUT I bet its just the stock stroke Hot Rods Crank. :(

not that this matters much but i was looking at some hot rods cranks (4 strokes) and noticed that some of them have stuffers, ive seen a few proto type banshee cranks with stuffers before but they were not hot rods....basically im saying that both companies use stuffers at some point on curtain cranks.

Vitos makes sh*t products. Spend the extra money. We all know YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Cut a few bucks and u might be making up for it down the road.

A believe that a crank is made to do what it is supposed to do. Paul @ Vitos said that there recent failures were taken care of. He also said that there "Death" or "Blow ups" are due to Lack of oil, Filthy filters, Etc. I know vitos has there cheap material but some guys here make it seem that there products are sh*t? I recently bought a crank, and reading this thread makes me & makes alot people have a second thought about there cranks. Flotek siad that he builds 3mil Stroker motors and says that he or his customers put them under heavy loads and they last and hold up. So what is it? Whats wrong with them? Where do they commonly fail? Or is it that name " Hot Rod" that people make them feel so great about them. Other member's here say that they seen or expirienced them blow. I really dont mind Hot Rod i think they make some awesome cranks but still Are you paying for its Quality Or Its Name?

i have personal experience with 6 different vitos 3mm stroker cranks. all have treated us well and we have never had an issue. im currently running 2 of them right now.

within the past few years wiseco, hotrods, ect. all have moved their manufacturing centers to foreign countries. there is no good quality american made cranks available anymore unless you spend an arm and 3 legs going with a custom one off type crank.

i believe the quality of the material being used and the quality control from all of these companies would be very simliar.