vids of the 450r

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
you all wanted vids of my 450r so here they are.
this track was so tight and rutted that I did not even leave 2nd gear. I did not even try any jumps because this is really a dirt bike track to all the jumps were rutted on the take off and landing (did not feel like crashing)
and you might notice I actually look normal on this quad I:I fits me perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vids...Awesome practice track too...

Just curious if you have vids of you on your Blaster at that track as a comparison to a quad you know and are comfortable riding as opposed to the new quad...

Nice vids...Awesome practice track too...

Just curious if you have vids of you on your Blaster at that track as a comparison to a quad you know and are comfortable riding as opposed to the new quad...

that was actually the first time I have ever been to that track... so I was getting used to the track, and the quad....

but I think I am going to take the blaster and the 450r next time

Can't really tell a lot but it seems if the rear is wanting to buck a little bit over the smaller jumps. Mine did that to me and it took a lot of little twaeking of the rear shock to get it right. Once you get the suspention dialed in to your riding style then it looks like it will handle really good. You can tell that track wan't ment for quads, hell it isn't much wider then your 450R there isn't any wany 2 quads could pass on that track. I wish I had a track here local, even though I'm not really set up for MX I would give it a try just to take some good jumps. Lookes like FUN!!!

Can't really tell a lot but it seems if the rear is wanting to buck a little bit over the smaller jumps. Mine did that to me and it took a lot of little twaeking of the rear shock to get it right. Once you get the suspention dialed in to your riding style then it looks like it will handle really good. You can tell that track wan't ment for quads, hell it isn't much wider then your 450R there isn't any wany 2 quads could pass on that track. I wish I had a track here local, even though I'm not really set up for MX I would give it a try just to take some good jumps. Lookes like FUN!!!

yeah, I know exactly what I have to do to the rear shock...
I did not play with the settings today...

and this is just a practice track, they dont actually do any racing here... just to clear that up lol

but I think the main reason my front end was dropping so bad is because the handle bars are to low for me...

that was actually the first time I have ever been to that track... so I was getting used to the track, and the quad....

but I think I am going to take the blaster and the 450r next time

Cool deff show some vids of you riding both that would be cool...