Value of Blaster?

Bmwe30sport

Oct 26, 2009
Rhode Island
I want to list my atv up on Craigslist but honestly have no idea what the current going rate for a blaster is. Everything is BRAND NEW never been ridden. Was planning on finally getting to ride the atv this summer but got rear-ended this weds.(3rd time this year from idiots not paying attention) and the doctors are saying possibly no more atvs for good or atleast a few years.

2004 Blaster frame and swinger (Have Title)
Frame is painted World Rally Blue (STI blue) 02c
Swinger is painted BMW 354 titanium silver
RPM Dominator II
RPM lock nut
Maier front race hood
Maier rear plastic
Maier tank plasitc
F7 airbox
F7 scoops
ASV F3's
Renthal bars
Renthal 14t
Renthal kevlar grips
Pro-Design tether
Pro-Design powershifter
Pro-Design adjust. stator plate
Pro-Design intake manifold
Pro-Design reed spacer
Hinson clutch basket
RAD tappered bearing carrier
AC Racing nerfs
AC Racing front bumper
AC Racing chassis skid
Ac Racing swinger skid
AC Racing rear grab bar
RK XW chain
TM Designs smooth upper/lower rollers
TM Designs chain guide
Cascade swinger chain slider
SMS 3+1 LT arms+tie rod ends
YFZ450 2007 shocks
Works remote rezzy shock( needs rebuild)
Galfer sin. metal pads all around
Galfer wave rotor in rear
Galfer s.s. rear brake line
Streamline s.s. front brake lines
Factory effex gripper seat cover (pro. installed)
Douglas red labels all around
ITP MXR6 all around
Billet gas cap
+3mm stroker crank

(In the works)
Dynoport pipe
pwk 35mm
mid-top ported
head rechambered
bottom end gone through

to be honest the most money to be had from the parts you have would be to part it out but if you wanted to sell it as a whole you could list it for 2k and see what happens. at least around my way that would be the most I would expect to get for it... sorry to hear about your accidents dude, lots of stupid drivers out there. even my 5 year old daughter rides in the car with me tells me when people in front of me dont know how to drive. how about keeping it till your good to ride again!!!

It's sad to say, but a blaster is worth more in parts than it is whole.

Even with all the new shiny parts the most I could see that quad going for around here is a little over $2,000, $2,300 MAYBE.

You know, the doctors told Acezeesawtooth the same thing... maybe you should talk to him about his experience.

I would of been lucky to get 2 grand for the blaster in my sig but a part out with some killer new parts brought me about 2700 so far and i have a few more things to get rid of. A blaster is an entry level quad that sold new for a couple grand so there not worth much at all and most likely never will be. Part it out.

yep, parting it, especially with all those brand new parts, is where the money is,
knock $20 off each part and they'll sale quickly, on here or ebay/craigslist
and like said, you may see $2000 whole, but only if someone knows what $$ it takes to build one like it
but i also understand in your physical condition, tearing it down may not be possible right now,
maybe a local blasterforum bro can help ya out with disassembly and shipping if needed, for a few of them goodies ????

i agree you would be lucky to get over 2k for it.. it sucks but thats the way it is, i figure if i tried to sell mine i could get 1,500 mabey 1700 if i was lucky lol :(

Yes, I can help you get rid of some of thoes nice parts you have. Lol but where i live, and if you visit craigslist. you will see blaster going for 800-1200. So selling parts individual would be your best bet.

I would of been lucky to get 2 grand for the blaster in my sig but a part out with some killer new parts brought me about 2700 so far and i have a few more things to get rid of. A blaster is an entry level quad that sold new for a couple grand so there not worth much at all and most likely never will be. Part it out.

man that blasty in ur sig is soooooo badass....well worth 2 grand:eek::eek::eek: j/k brotha