unknown piston

ken to the rescue had a awesome conversation with him and now know what im going to do and if it works out right we will have a verified engine part from a dealer on ebay that will save people like me on a budget some serious money.. thank you KOR

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i know but its whatever ill be the guinea pig and see whats up dont worry if the pro says its good ill bolt it up if he says it doesn't spec and he wouldn't im returning it don't worry im gonna play it as safe as i can on my budget. but seriously Ken O'Connor will have the final decision on whether i should or not. and by the looks of it if i had your bikes i wouldnt either. but until i get in a good spot and time comes for a full rebuild top to bottom .ill have the cash for oem heads and stuff. good stuff. but for now i wanna ride within the next couple years and im out of options leave my bike apart for a long time {sell it till im ready} orgo cheap and do it safely as possible.

btw i will not use the piston bearings and all that stuff ill be buying gaskets wisco piston and parts

i might use the plug and filter but with an outerwears cover and the rest will be most likely trash

That link posted is still a niche industries seller in the USA. He is just not telling you that it is a niche cylinder.

hmm he says its under their manufacturer but he might not be telling me{ i kinda had that feeling} like you said . i found more good than bad reviews only 1 review about it cracking{all the others were other parts they make axles pull starts n such. but that was on a polaris 600 or something way bigger than mine.. not saying that means anything but the guy might have not did heat cycles or whatever so its hard to tell

Ken O'Connor will have the final decision on whether i should or not. and by the looks of it if i had your bikes i wouldnt either

Listen to the boss. He knows these bikes in and out.

You keep saving up and doing it right, your going to have one of "your bikes".

The sky is the limit on a blaster. You just have to use your imagination, just don't overshoot your wallet, and you can do anything you want to to them.

A few bucks and a dream, you'll have what you want, and you can be proud to say you did it yourself :)

i will. and yes he most certainly does
lol ya wouldnt that be nice that blaster is really nice { one day haha}
thanks for the encouragement and with your help and the other members i will have something to be proud of
thanks dirty [you da man]

I'm glad to help ya. Blasters are like hunting deer, They are all trophies, with their own stories. You just have to figure out what you want your story to be, and shoot it!

I'm looking forward to seeing and measuring this cylinder. I'm not a big fan of the parts that come with it but the cylinder may be a better option than a sleeve. This is the second time I've seen this kit pop up on this forum in less than a month. It's time we get a look at it.

I'm looking forward to seeing and measuring this cylinder. I'm not a big fan of the parts that come with it but the cylinder may be a better option than a sleeve. This is the second time I've seen this kit pop up on this forum in less than a month. It's time we get a look at it.
If I get it you will be the first one who sees it ken .. I have trust in you