uni filters

filters

i have a total of approximately 15 left to sell. "ruthless one3k" is getting 3 and i sold 1 on ebay and one on another forum. so atleast 14 left to sell and i can get more for this price if they are in demand. guys i know and understand that there have been a lot of rip offs on alot of forums. this is a legitimate good deal i bought them right and im selling them right. i have been given alot of good deals here lately and im passing it on. my phone # and address will be available to anyone that buys a filter. and you know you are protected if you buy through ebay. i do accept paypal i am a verified paypal account holder and the paypal address will be provided if you want a filter.

BTW i do only have 14 left so first come first serve and again if the demand for more is there i can get them or at least should be able too. i will not sell what i dont have

also does anyone have a stock or real cheap grab bar ours is now broken "dern wheelies"

I was able to talk the guy on ebay to sell me one. These are really nice 2-stage filters. I am forsure impressed. Great buy. I also didnt get mine for 12.00 shipped. I payed alittle more. Great deal

filter

my ebay price of $12.50 is to cover ebay charges
i could not figure out how to give the same deal on them on ebay as i can on forums

i still have more of these folks

filters

braaaap just let me know how you want to pay for them and ill get them right out to you

crud braaap i forgot you was the guy with the grab bar could i please see a pic of it, if its good ill just send you 2 filters and 20 bucks

Last edited:
I just bought 2 off your ebay lank. Good deals. thanks!

anyone know if I might need to re jet with this filter? I'm running a stock filter now.

filters

guys i am happy i can offer this deal to you i am not a dealer by anymeans i am just a guy that fell into a good deal on a bunch of filters and can sell them to you cheap

hey guys just to let u know, snowfighter does not have anymore uni filters at this time, just what he has on ebay, after the auction ends he will let everyone know what is left. and to members that have paid for these filters they all have been shipped out