Ugh..im freaking out. BAD choice i think.

xxRyBlastMDxx

Nov 19, 2009
Howard County
On my blasty my frame is red and my plastics a solid black. i have red suspension spring covers on too. so its black red and like steel color on the bumper and grab bar. Thats 3 colors already. The problem is i just spent 55 bucks on a monster energy green/gray graphics kit with a seat cover.. I'm freaking out cuz i realize that it could look awful. im not sure.X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X

if your honestly freaking out that bad, take the bumper off and paint it black.
and if its still not good enough strip the frame down and paint the frame black.
or just put the graphics kit on and take a picture then post it up. we will tell you if we think it looks bad or not. just relax man haha its probably not as bad ass you think it is

i gues its just i get like no money so it takes me 3 months to get 60 bucks. I kinda made it sound worse then it is though. the red on my frame is coming off actualy.

if it was a black and green monster kit, it will be a dark christmas theme. green red and black. but that grey is going to mess it up.

i'd say be like everyone else since you're following the path of the monster graphics, and do a green frame and black and/or polished/chrome bits here and there

" if it was a black and green monster kit, it will be a dark christmas theme. green red and black. but that grey is going to mess it up"

haha christmas theme :/

I would paint the frame and stuff but i dont know if its worth it if all the paint just chipps right off. plus i doubt i could get every thing of and know how to put it all back together.

these things are really simple, take lots of pictures of it from every angle as you tear it apart, this will aid in reassembly

ehh.. idk well see what it looks like with them on and ill decide weather its worth the effort. im going to do a morph type thing for fun. or try to. like a video of my half painted stock blasty morphing into the final product of the graphics seat, and pipe. so ill get some later opinion

If you have no money, why are you paying to promote/advertise a product that already has an advertising budget in the tens of millions???? If you are marketing for a company and/ or increasing brand awareness, you should be getting paid, not paying.

btw monster gives away stickers for free. and walmart paint costs about 2.00 a can. minus gas for you driving... its alot less than the 55 you spent

i still think black with green and red would be sweet.
then put some green and red LEDs to light it up. it would look like a christmas tree on wheels lol.

doesnt look bad ill get pics. i just have to get the rest on. its kinda tacky with all of em so i only am using some. Anone know if i can use like crazyglue or somthing cuz some of the corners are peeling up

you always want to tape the edges down to hole them right after applying them, helps to keep tht from happeneing

just use masking tape, its just to help hold those corners down while the glue sets up

if that set is anything like the project blaster one that i pulled off my tank cover, i'm not sure how it couldn't stick though....that sucked to remove lol