turbo shee

looks pretty serious. but prolly doesnt run too good with the turbo. i would just do exhaust and shocks if i ever got a shee. the things already got too much snap to it lol.

mat shearer has a turbo shee, detuned at 170hp. hows that for not getting a turbo? theres another guy that goes around psj who knows somebody with a 250r banshee powered, turboed....guess what...its really fricken fast.....its a stocker too, has pipes..

turbos are expensive, but setup right, they can really do some damage and nobody will touch you...

For drag it would b awsome. Hell my old 89 shee I had when I was 16 couldn't keep the wheels on the ground but it was a blast todrive. I'm up for almost nything once haha lol

yea those turbo kits are like 8 or 10 grand and i think they also convert them to fuel injection with 2 injectors per cylinder. there nasty thats all i know.

i'd like to get a banshee after i get done with the blaster, but doing something like that is a little over the top for me even lol

sureeee.....then you go ohh ill just do porting then ohh just a 4 mill....and then and then lol lol

if i ever get a banshee the most ill do to it is pipe vf3 and work on the suspension system
thats what i said...have you seen my shee? now i own 3. and 1 is just for dunes, its a bad ass engine. my g/fs shee will end up reeds and pipes only...then i got an LT250...dude, its a vicious cycle...easier said than done...eventually you get bored and do more sh*t...porting is almost inevitable on a shee....always have to go faster

why do you think im building a bike that is faster than what i need? so if i want to go fast, i can and dont have to build a bike that i cant ride..always good to have a spare also...........

I assume that you do drag racing then because in MX that is not what you want, at all actually if you want to go the fastest

I assume that you do drag racing then because in MX that is not what you want, at all actually if you want to go the fastest
banshees don't belong on an mx track....they handle terrible for mx. i ride trails and dunes. when i go to the dunes, i do a little drag racing, but theres plenty of space to go wide open, and plenty of hills to climb...its all about speed my friend, and i've got plenty of friends with strokers, and drag bikes and all kinds of setups..i gotta keep up!!! trust me, no fun eating roost..esp sand.

haha it sux...so im goin to have all kinds of different setups to deter form my eating any roost...hopefull i start feeding it..haha