Troque Wrench Borrow pls?

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
ok so i put my motor togetherm and everything went together perfectly! but now my problem is that i need a torque wrench to borrow. ive tried autozone's rent a tool, but the one they have is 1/2" drive, and way tooooo big! it wont fit next to the cylinder. so if anyone has a torque wrench that is able to be used to tighten the base and head nuts, please shoot me a PM. if its 1/2" drive, if u also have 10mm and 12mm sockets, and an extention, that would be awesome too I:I

thanks!

check and see if you have a harbor freight store nearby... they have a variety of cheap torque wrenches (usually under $30) and they actually work really great... i have used harbor freights torque wrenches to rebuild my blasty and they worked great... just used one for my re-installing my transmission on my ranger... also you might have to get a special tool found here http://www.revzilla.com/product/motion-pro-torque-wrench-adapter-12mm14mm?utm_source=product&kwd=&adtype=pla&kw={keyword}&gclid=CLjQ7Kf9zLECFSQDQAoduksAEg ... its so you can access the cylinder base nuts and torque them correctly

advanced auto and autozone both have loaner tool programs, for a small, returnable deposit, they'll lend you a torque wrench

thats why you need the motion pro adapter... check out the link i put in my previous message... i've been where your at now, and this was the solution I:I it basically extends the torque wrench by adapting a regular wrench to connect to your torque wrench and they provide calculations so you can adjust to torque wrench accordingly... since the adapter is flat it'll fit in that tight space... the autozone one will work with this adapter