Tragedy at Blair Bedford Dirt Drags

Seen this earlier.Sad anytime someone loses their life doing what they love most.Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends!!!

yea i bet he didint wake up that morning thinking about dieing or know he only has a few hours left, poor kid, imo if there really is a god why would he let these kinda things happen to kids?

Now you are getting all religous on us.:eek::D Godspeed!!!!

im not getting religious, im anti religion, im saying if there is really a such thing as a god why in the hell would he let 15 year old kids wreck into a pole and die?

you need to go have a talk with your buddy
the bible thumper over on the misfit collection.
he will save you I:I

Last edited:
yea i bet he didint wake up that morning thinking about dieing or know he only has a few hours left, poor kid, imo if there really is a god why would he let these kinda things happen to kids?
God wanted to take him home prayers go out to his family least he died doing what he loved to do...

God gives you free choice. Life is real. We make choices, commit actions and reap the consequences. This is life.
That there is a Creator is without question. When you see an awesome machine your first question is "Who built that?"
Who would ever believe: "No, dude, it just happened!"
"No seriously, it just happened... Some amino acids and proteins formed in a mud puddle, somehow turned into DNA and then into a virus or something..."

Heavily educated or heavily ignorant people often feel they are above a "God", and peu-peu "God" as a children's superstition.
No one finds a MacDonald's wrapper in the forest and thinks it "just happened", so why would you think the trees and moss and mitochondria "just happened"?

Kaleb Rightenour woke up that morning excited to do something he loved.
He made choices that he had some control over and met circumstances that he may not had control of.
Things happened and the laws of physics applied.

When I see colours, smell fresh bread and flowers, feel the thrill of a screaming 2 stroke, or feel love, I am glad to be alive.
I am glad for the intelligence to direct my life and make things happen. These are gifts. I am grateful for them.
I have lost friends. I think of the good times and cherish them. I am grateful for the time we had. Sad that the loss makes more not possible.

Is there a God that watches over your every step? I doubt it. You choose your steps. Make a wrong choice and you live or die by it.
Did the magnificent machine that you are "just happen"? I doubt that too. It runs contrary to predominant entropy.
Some bright force created us.
How that impacts Kaleb Rightenour I do not know, but I am thankful he had a life that he was able to do something with.
His time here was put to good use.
If there are benefits after life, I hope he shares them, but most of all, I hope his family celebrates his being, more than his loss.

Our time here is limited. Do something with it! The lights can go out at any time.
Enjoy what we have, look after those around you, live every moment like it could be your last.
Make something of yourself. Make a difference.
These are the lessons I take out of an obituary.

Be careful out there guys. Life and death and pain are real.

Steve

God gives you free choice. Life is real. We make choices, commit actions and reap the consequences. This is life.
That there is a Creator is without question. When you see an awesome machine your first question is "Who built that?"
Who would ever believe: "No, dude, it just happened!"
"No seriously, it just happened... Some amino acids and proteins formed in a mud puddle, somehow turned into DNA and then into a virus or something..."

Heavily educated or heavily ignorant people often feel they are above a "God", and peu-peu "God" as a children's superstition.
No one finds a MacDonald's wrapper in the forest and thinks it "just happened", so why would you think the trees and moss and mitochondria "just happened"?

Kaleb Rightenour woke up that morning excited to do something he loved.
He made choices that he had some control over and met circumstances that he may not had control of.
Things happened and the laws of physics applied.

When I see colours, smell fresh bread and flowers, feel the thrill of a screaming 2 stroke, or feel love, I am glad to be alive.
I am glad for the intelligence to direct my life and make things happen. These are gifts. I am grateful for them.
I have lost friends. I think of the good times and cherish them. I am grateful for the time we had. Sad that the loss makes more not possible.

Is there a God that watches over your every step? I doubt it. You choose your steps. Make a wrong choice and you live or die by it.
Did the magnificent machine that you are "just happen"? I doubt that too. It runs contrary to predominant entropy.
Some bright force created us.
How that impacts Kaleb Rightenour I do not know, but I am thankful he had a life that he was able to do something with.
His time here was put to good use.
If there are benefits after life, I hope he shares them, but most of all, I hope his family celebrates his being, more than his loss.

Our time here is limited. Do something with it! The lights can go out at any time.
Enjoy what we have, look after those around you, live every moment like it could be your last.
Make something of yourself. Make a difference.
These are the lessons I take out of an obituary.

Be careful out there guys. Life and death and pain are real.

Steve

great explanation, thats what i was looking for not just "it just happened"
+++max rep